Can you recommend any website or ticket agents that may have tickets to sold out opera tickets in Vienna? I am traveling during the holidays and many of the performances I am interested in are sold out.
Thank you for any clues!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 3 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 4 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 5 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 6 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 7 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 8 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 9 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 10 Croatian islands
- 11 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 12 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 13 Walking GPS?
- 14 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 15 Glasgow to Rosslyn Chapel-what to see?
- 16 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 17 Florence airport costumes
- 18 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 19 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 20 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 21 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 22 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 23 Sentimental Journey
- 24 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 25 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight