Spending NYE in Vienna and would recommendations on what to do on Dec. 31st, including restaurants, midnight, outside celebrations. We are in our early/mid 30's and interested in a central restaurant that is more modern and fun than a "traditional austrian" restaurant. I would plan to have dinner at 9pm and be out by 11:30 and head outside. Where do we go? I know there are several places people gather in. Is there a preferred option?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Acropolis Athens
- 2 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 3 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 6 Train help for Prague
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Versailles
- 10 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 11 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 driving from prague to salzburg
- 14 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 17 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 20 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 21 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 22 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 25 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...