22 yo daughter & I would like to attend a performance / concert in Vienna.
We enjoy music, dance, and theater,
are not major opera / classical fans,
but would enjoy a taste of the local culture.
Someone suggested Stateopera Salonorchestra alt Wien in Kursalon.
Any thoughts or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 2 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Stuck in Paris
- 6 Spain - day driver advice
- 7 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 8 Buenos Aires, Argentina or Lisbon Portugal
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 11 Spanish food - not that special?
- 12 Renting a car in Greece
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 22 Paris hotel
- 23 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 RS view on booking.com & the like