22 yo daughter & I would like to attend a performance / concert in Vienna.
We enjoy music, dance, and theater,
are not major opera / classical fans,
but would enjoy a taste of the local culture.
Someone suggested Stateopera Salonorchestra alt Wien in Kursalon.
Any thoughts or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 2 9 Days in Spain
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 6 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 7 Spanish Medical Providers
- 8 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 9 Paris to Italy
- 10 Driving through Paris
- 11 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 12 May Day 2018 in Slovenia
- 13 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 14 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Road trip with our dog
- 18 Frankfurt to UK
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 21 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 22 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 23 Electrical Power Conversion
- 24 Douro Valley in January?
- 25 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?