22 yo daughter & I would like to attend a performance / concert in Vienna.
We enjoy music, dance, and theater,
are not major opera / classical fans,
but would enjoy a taste of the local culture.
Someone suggested Stateopera Salonorchestra alt Wien in Kursalon.
Any thoughts or other suggestions?
Vienna Music Suggestion for 1st Timers
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 5 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 first european holiday itinery
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 12 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Hungary and Czech Republic