22 yo daughter & I would like to attend a performance / concert in Vienna.
We enjoy music, dance, and theater,
are not major opera / classical fans,
but would enjoy a taste of the local culture.
Someone suggested Stateopera Salonorchestra alt Wien in Kursalon.
Any thoughts or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 2 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 3 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 4 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 5 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 6 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 7 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 8 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 11 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 12 Switzerland in September
- 13 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 15 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 16 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 17 Lyon france-- rental car
- 18 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 19 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 20 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 21 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 22 Greece mainland and islands
- 23 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 24 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 25 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!