22 yo daughter & I would like to attend a performance / concert in Vienna.
We enjoy music, dance, and theater,
are not major opera / classical fans,
but would enjoy a taste of the local culture.
Someone suggested Stateopera Salonorchestra alt Wien in Kursalon.
Any thoughts or other suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 2 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 3 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 4 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 5 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 6 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 7 Rome and Venice in December
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 Help with a git in Alsace
- 10 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 11 London trip in September
- 12 Paris itinerary.
- 13 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 14 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 15 Puglia Experiences
- 16 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 17 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 18 Travel from Portugal to Morocco
- 19 Best International Sim Card
- 20 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 21 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 22 Where to stop along the way
- 23 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 24 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 25 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?