My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We would like to do some trekking/hiking around Vienna to get a sense of the scenery and the country. Nothing too difficult, but we're young and in shape, so we don't need really soft trails.
We would like something that's not hard to get to from the city using public transportation.
If there is even such a think as a trail that gets us out of the city and to some kind of lodge along the way where we could stay the night, that would be pretty awesome too... but I don't know if such a thing exists. If it doesn't, that's fine.
A good day or half-day trek would be great.
Thanks for any advice! Links would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 핼로우카지노ஜ/ / UＴR74。ＣＯＭ / /ஜ핼로우카지노
- 2 스카이카지노╱专╱╱【ADM856.ＣoＭ】╱╱专╱스카이카지노
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 Ostuni favourites
- 5 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 6 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 7 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 8 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 9 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 10 온라인카지노＼＼『 BOO54.com 』 ＼＼온라인카지노
- 11 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 12 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）월드카지노
- 13 /NACA9。ＣＯＭ//≫）아시안카지노
- 14 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 15 Aboveboard (the accepting not the book
- 16 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 17 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 18 Cochem or Beilstein
- 19 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 20 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 21 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 22 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 23 Barcelona sites: attire
- 24 Where to go in Southern Italy in December?
- 25 스카이카지노／／【【ＡkＡ8８9、Ｃ0M】】／／스카이카지노