My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We would like to do some trekking/hiking around Vienna to get a sense of the scenery and the country. Nothing too difficult, but we're young and in shape, so we don't need really soft trails.
We would like something that's not hard to get to from the city using public transportation.
If there is even such a think as a trail that gets us out of the city and to some kind of lodge along the way where we could stay the night, that would be pretty awesome too... but I don't know if such a thing exists. If it doesn't, that's fine.
A good day or half-day trek would be great.
Thanks for any advice! Links would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting International Cars from USA
- 2 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 3 My First Trip to Europe...
- 4 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 7 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 8 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 9 Enjoying England for a year!
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 13 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 14 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 15 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 16 Barcelona Car rental return
- 17 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 18 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 19 All of Spain or something else..?
- 20 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 21 Madrid city centre?
- 22 Greece Experts
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 24 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 25 Italy emergency numbers, which one