My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We would like to do some trekking/hiking around Vienna to get a sense of the scenery and the country. Nothing too difficult, but we're young and in shape, so we don't need really soft trails.
We would like something that's not hard to get to from the city using public transportation.
If there is even such a think as a trail that gets us out of the city and to some kind of lodge along the way where we could stay the night, that would be pretty awesome too... but I don't know if such a thing exists. If it doesn't, that's fine.
A good day or half-day trek would be great.
Thanks for any advice! Links would be much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 2 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 3 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Paris day trips August
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Transportation from Brno train station
- 12 Petrol in Greece
- 13 Where to enjoy Paris
- 14 Acorn TV
- 15 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 16 Athens
- 17 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 18 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 19 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 22 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 We're here!
- 25 10 days in Paris and......