My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Vienna: July 7,8,9,10 Concert Reccomendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 2 dining in Brussels
- 3 using airbnb for the first time...
- 4 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 5 Madrid: City Views
- 6 My Turkey Trip Had Ups and Downs
- 7 plug adapters ITALY
- 8 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 9 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 10 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 11 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 12 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 13 How to make this adventure work?
- 14 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 15 How much luggage?????
- 16 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 17 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 18 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 19 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 20 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 21 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 22 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 23 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 24 Madrid: Flamenco
- 25 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?