My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Itinerary and Questions
- 2 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 3 Ali
- 4 RFID Protection
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Paris to Ramstein
- 8 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?
- 9 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 12 Beaches in Southern France
- 13 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 14 3 days to spend in europe
- 15 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 16 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 17 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 18 Christmas Week in London
- 19 Edinburgh Airport Transfers
- 20 Rail pass question
- 21 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 22 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 23 italy itinerary
- 24 3 days with a Swindon base
- 25 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?