My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Vienna: July 7,8,9,10 Concert Reccomendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como or Lake Maggiore for beauty and nature
- 2 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 3 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 4 Rocamaxour
- 5 Dordogne lodging
- 6 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 7 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 8 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 9 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 10 Auto Tours of Amalfi Coast
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 Amalfi Coast & Positano Tours for Single Traveler who doesn't drive
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 15 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 16 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 17 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 19 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 20 England in 7 days
- 21 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 22 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 23 A guide to Copenhagen.
- 24 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip