My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 YAHOO CONTACT Reset ☎ 1:800:540:6830 ☎ YAHOO Account SUPP0RT
- 3 GEEKS: YAHOO TEC*H SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540 :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 TIM in FCO - update
- 5 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 6 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 7 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 8 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 11 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 12 Madrid food advice needed
- 13 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 16 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 17 Iceland trip report!
- 18 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 19 Paris for children
- 20 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 23 Need hotel in Athens
- 24 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 25 Avoid Europcar!