My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Vienna: July 7,8,9,10 Concert Reccomendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 2 nearby cities to london
- 3 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 4 London hotel
- 5 Prague - Tram #22
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 9 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 12 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 13 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 14 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 15 Where to stay in Rome
- 16 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 17 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 21 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 22 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 Sicily Suggetions
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions