My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Vienna: July 7,8,9,10 Concert Reccomendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arctic Circle in December
- 2 Catalonia
- 3 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 4 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 5 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 6 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 7 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 8 Macarons!
- 9 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 12 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 13 Sammezzano update
- 14 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 15 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 16 ideas for Portugal please
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 19 Transportation in Paris
- 20 airport transportation
- 21 2 Days in Brussels
- 22 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 23 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 24 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 25 Best of Southern France and Spain