My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Vienna: July 7,8,9,10 Concert Reccomendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in salzburg
- 2 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 4 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 8 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 9 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 10 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 11 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 12 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 13 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 14 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 15 Italy through locals eyes
- 16 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 17 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 18 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 19 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 20 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 21 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 22 Apartment rental in Barcelona
- 23 Advice please...
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 Paris in black and white