My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Vienna: July 7,8,9,10 Concert Reccomendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French open
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 tulips in the Netherland
- 4 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 5 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Azores
- 11 Azores
- 12 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 13 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 14 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 15 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 16 Air pollution in Paris
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Dublin to Armagh?
- 19 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 20 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 21 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 22 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 23 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 24 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 25 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German