My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kerouac - please say the weather will clear up in Paris
- 2 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 3 Help with Honeymoon trip Italy
- 4 Is Valladolid a place visit?
- 5 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 6 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 7 Need to purchase British currency from US
- 8 Pickpocketing in Europe
- 9 First trip to Europe and going alone.
- 10 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 11 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 12 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 Another Sagrada Familia question
- 15 Greek Islands for Older Couple
- 16 Paris Picture Overlays
- 17 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 18 Visiting Eastern Europe - planes, trains, and stamps?
- 19 I have one extra day in my FIRST TIME EUROPE trip, where should I spend it?
- 20 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 21 2 Days in Rome
- 22 Spain 2 weeks itinerary help
- 23 Soriano nel Cimino - need some help please!
- 24 Portugal Transportation
- 25 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice