My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 2 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 3 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 4 Itenerary Opinion
- 5 Knockoff Designer bags in uk?
- 6 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 A road trip to Florence
- 8 Transportation
- 9 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 10 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 11 Swiss art displays
- 12 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 13 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 14 Bus fine Italy
- 15 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 16 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 17 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 18 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 19 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 20 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 21 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 22 Krakow with photos
- 23 I am a.tall foodie
- 24 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 25 Forints or Euros?