My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Vienna: July 7,8,9,10 Concert Reccomendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 2 7 Nights in Paris
- 3 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 4 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 5 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 6 Airport to Piraeus
- 7 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 8 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 9 Day trips from Seville
- 10 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 11 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 12 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 13 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 14 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 17 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 18 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 19 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 20 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 21 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 22 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 23 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 24 Riga 2014
- 25 Albania by bus in 10 days??