My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Vienna: July 7,8,9,10 Concert Reccomendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 2 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 3 Bordeaux - how many nights? and what else in a week in that area?
- 4 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 5 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 6 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 7 Train tickets France and Spain
- 8 buying souviners and art
- 9 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 10 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 11 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 12 Travel services for Spain
- 13 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 14 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 15 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 16 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 17 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 18 Napoli logistics
- 19 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 20 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 21 Italy food budget
- 22 Tax refund in France
- 23 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 24 Positano in high season???
- 25 How Well-Traveled Are You?