My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Vienna: July 7,8,9,10 Concert Reccomendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 2 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 5 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 6 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 7 Self-driving tips for France
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 10 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 13 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 18 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 19 going to italy
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 23 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 24 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!