My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Vienna: July 7,8,9,10 Concert Reccomendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 2 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 3 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 4 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 5 Dresden: 6 nights too many?
- 6 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 7 Sorrento - 2.5 days itinerary help
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 ITALY
- 10 Northern Spain
- 11 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 14 France: which maps?
- 15 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 Hamam in Istanbul
- 18 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 19 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 22 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 23 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 24 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 25 week in calabria