My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 2 vegetarian in spain
- 3 Cordoba Overnight?
- 4 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 5 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 6 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 7 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 8 Dublin Leap Card
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 10 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 11 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 12 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 13 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 14 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 15 2 weeks Europe trip
- 16 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 17 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 18 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 19 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 20 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 23 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 24 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?