My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?
- 2 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 3 England/Scotland in January?
- 4 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 5 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 6 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 7 London During Rugby International September 2015
- 8 Rome, Italy Sistine Chapel
- 9 London theatre
- 10 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 11 What time for early flight to Heathrow
- 12 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 13 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 14 Experience Spain and Morocco Online (Video + Stills)
- 15 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 16 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 17 Crete- anyone done the Eastern end lately?
- 18 a starting itinerary
- 19 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 20 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 21 Suggestions on traveling from Palermo, Sicily to Munich, Germany
- 22 Small-group day tours from London?
- 23 Should I buy Trenitalia tickets ahead of time for my parents?
- 24 London: favorite recent exhibits?
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?