My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 Language to use in Belgium
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 8 WWI sites
- 9 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 10 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 11 Paris in August
- 12 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 Christmas in Spain
- 15 Germany-Car or Train
- 16 Brussels flower tapestry
- 17 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 18 Lake Como,Italy
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Places to visit from Zurich
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!