My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily in 4 days
- 2 Munich, Germany
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 5 Cordoba or Granada?
- 6 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 9 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 10 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 11 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 12 Planning Europe itinerary
- 13 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 14 Help on Painfully Long Travel Day - Positano to Lake Maggiore
- 15 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 16 York - Time for tea!
- 17 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 18 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 19 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 20 London Pass or No?
- 21 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Path of the gods.
- 24 Sienna with kids
- 25 16 days loop Venice to Venice