My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 2 Cordoba Overnight?
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 5 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 8 Sintra
- 9 Scotland Trip Report
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 12 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 15 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Kayaking in Avignon
- 19 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 20 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 21 4 days in Provence in early June
- 22 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 25 France Itinerary Advice