My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Astrologer +91-7827738197 Love Affair Problem Solution Specialist BaBa Ji
- 2 Flamenco in Madrid
- 3 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 4 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 5 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 6 London - Home Depot
- 7 The Different Methods To Creating Attraction
- 8 This informative article brings out one distinctive
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 11 awesome website for cheap soccer jerseys
- 12 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 13 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 14 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 15 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 18 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 19 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 20 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 21 Enjoying England for a year!
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 24 gare de nord
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne