My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 3 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 4 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 5 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 6 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Cinqueterre
- 9 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 10 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 11 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 12 Road trip Italy
- 13 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 14 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 15 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 18 Hilton CPH no loner
- 19 travel around Spain
- 20 Scotland Trip Report
- 21 French Wedding
- 22 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 23 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 24 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 25 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones