My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey - Car Rental
- 2 Bus/Train tickets Madrid>Cordoba>Granada>Ronda>Seville>Madrid
- 3 French towns in autumn
- 4 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 5 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 6 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 7 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Recommendation for a Boutique Hotel in Istanbul
- 10 Ireland - Small Group Tours
- 11 Charming town in Noway to visit?
- 12 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 13 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 14 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 15 Delta First Class seats- how far in advance should I book?
- 16 returning car at europcar's Des Ternes location in Paris
- 17 Recommendations for one last night in Barcelona
- 18 france
- 19 London/Newcastle trip
- 20 Day Trips or Open Jaw Munich,Vienna,Budapest?
- 21 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 22 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 23 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 24 Which area to stay in when in Rome?
- 25 My summer in Paris