My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hello everyone from Ukraine!
- 2 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 3 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 4 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 5 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 6 First timers to Italy
- 7 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 8 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 9 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 10 Amsterdam in August
- 11 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 12 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 14 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Seville Itinerary
- 17 Train questions for Switzerland
- 18 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 21 Solo Travel Europe Winter
- 22 Portugal or Croatia
- 23 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 24 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 25 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?