My girlfriend and I will be in Vienna for all day this coming July 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. We're looking for some good classical music (sorry to use a blanket term) to see. I was a bit suspicious of the Mozart Orchestra, and reading on another thread here I see that they are not that well regarded in terms of quality.
We're willing to dress up for the occasion and make a night of it, but don't want the price to be astronomical. Around 50 Euros per person should be fine.
I've been looking at www.viennaconcerts.com and getting a handle on my options.
I'd like to defer to your wisdom. If there is a concert or two you could recommend of the ones happening on any of these days I would love to know so I can buy the tickets as soon as possible.
Vienna: July 7,8,9,10 Concert Reccomendations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 2 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 3 Eleanor's Pages
- 4 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 5 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 8 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 9 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 12 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 13 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 14 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 15 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 16 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 17 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 18 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 19 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 22 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 23 European Trivial Trivia!
- 24 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 25 English ruined castles