I have been able to get a flight to Vienna to meet up with long lost friends. I have always wanted to go and this will be the first stop on my way to France. I don't have a lot of time there. I have yet to get to do much research but I wanted to know where would be the best area to stay in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterday > Bruges
- 2 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 5 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 6 WiFi on trains
- 7 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 8 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 9 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 10 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 11 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 12 ¡QUE VIVA VALENCIA! Wandering and Eating amidst the Orange Blossoms
- 13 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 14 Great restaurants in Italy
- 15 Amasra Turkey for one day - what to do?
- 16 Help me with this trip
- 17 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 18 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 19 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 20 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 21 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 22 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 23 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 24 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 25 Germany for 3 weeks