I have been able to get a flight to Vienna to meet up with long lost friends. I have always wanted to go and this will be the first stop on my way to France. I don't have a lot of time there. I have yet to get to do much research but I wanted to know where would be the best area to stay in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 Paris Art Galleries
- 4 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 5 Paris Bastille Day
- 6 car rental agency
- 7 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 8 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 9 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?
- 10 Amsterdam Hotel or B&B Recommendation
- 11 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 12 Croatia help
- 13 River Cruise
- 14 Accommodation
- 15 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 16 9 Nights: Venice, AC, and Rome first timer help!!!
- 17 Stockholmsmässan Exhibition and Convention Center to nearest airport
- 18 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 19 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 20 Underground Ticket Office Closures---Effects Yet?
- 21 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 22 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 23 Southwest Ireland - 3 Nights
- 24 Airb2b in Paris
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help