I have been able to get a flight to Vienna to meet up with long lost friends. I have always wanted to go and this will be the first stop on my way to France. I don't have a lot of time there. I have yet to get to do much research but I wanted to know where would be the best area to stay in.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 5 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 15 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 16 Traveling to Munich
- 17 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 18 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 19 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 Small group tour for Vatican and Colosseum/Forum, ? catacombs
- 24 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 25 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)