Ok...I've come up with a tentative itinerary and would like some feedback on if it seems like an ideal amount of time at each location and if it is even doable. Three nights in Vienna, three nights in Budapest, 5 nights in Trieste, doing several day trips from there...one to Istria Region of Croatia, one to Ljubljann, Slovenia, and one to Grado and Venice, Italy. We will have a rental car throughout the trip. Any thoughts, ideas, suggested changes?? Thanks for any info you can provide!
Vienna, Budapest, Trieste
View all Europe activity »
- 1 first european holiday itinery
- 2 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 3 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 4 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Car in Prague
- 14 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 18 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Travel by train or bus
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Cyprus in December
- 24 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 25 Which travel plan?