Ok...I've come up with a tentative itinerary and would like some feedback on if it seems like an ideal amount of time at each location and if it is even doable. Three nights in Vienna, three nights in Budapest, 5 nights in Trieste, doing several day trips from there...one to Istria Region of Croatia, one to Ljubljann, Slovenia, and one to Grado and Venice, Italy. We will have a rental car throughout the trip. Any thoughts, ideas, suggested changes?? Thanks for any info you can provide!
Vienna, Budapest, Trieste
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 3 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 4 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 One week in Venice - trips
- 9 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 10 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 11 Scotland
- 12 9 days in turkey
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 15 UK for 12 days !
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 18 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 19 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 20 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 21 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 22 tour guides in rome
- 23 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 24 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 25 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.