what is the weather like in December in Vienna and Prague? And are there any cultural activities in both countries at that time of year?
Vienna and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Satnav maps update
- 2 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 3 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 4 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 5 Great restaurants in Italy
- 6 Is this realistic... advice?
- 7 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 8 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 9 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 10 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 11 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 14 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 15 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 16 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 17 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 18 mallorca
- 19 Spanish Music
- 20 Paris winter sales
- 21 Germany for 3 weeks
- 22 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 23 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 24 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 25 Renting an apt.