Going with wife and kids (13, 11 and 9 - great travelers) to Budapest for one week in June. We will leave Budapest on a Thursday morning, but not return to the States until the following Sunday mid-day. So, we are trying to decide what to do on those two and one-half or so days: Go to Bratislava for Thurs. and on to Vienna on Friday OR go to Prague (only). None of us has been to Bratislava; wife and I have done Vienna 2X and I did Prague years ago, so/but we know what to do in the latter two locations (but any new tips would be appreciated). Suggestions on which direction to go? Thanks!!!
vienna and bratislava OR prague?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 2 Do trains run past midnight???
- 3 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 4 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 5 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 6 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 7 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 8 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 9 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 10 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 11 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 12 Hotel recommendations for family of four (kids: 15, 12)
- 13 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 14 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 15 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 16 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 17 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 18 What Bus/buses
- 19 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 20 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 21 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 22 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 23 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 24 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 25 London hotel tax is 20%