Going with wife and kids (13, 11 and 9 - great travelers) to Budapest for one week in June. We will leave Budapest on a Thursday morning, but not return to the States until the following Sunday mid-day. So, we are trying to decide what to do on those two and one-half or so days: Go to Bratislava for Thurs. and on to Vienna on Friday OR go to Prague (only). None of us has been to Bratislava; wife and I have done Vienna 2X and I did Prague years ago, so/but we know what to do in the latter two locations (but any new tips would be appreciated). Suggestions on which direction to go? Thanks!!!
vienna and bratislava OR prague?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 2 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 4 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 5 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 6 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 7 Itinerary Help!
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 12 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 He said , she said
- 15 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 16 Munich with a car?
- 17 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014