Going with wife and kids (13, 11 and 9 - great travelers) to Budapest for one week in June. We will leave Budapest on a Thursday morning, but not return to the States until the following Sunday mid-day. So, we are trying to decide what to do on those two and one-half or so days: Go to Bratislava for Thurs. and on to Vienna on Friday OR go to Prague (only). None of us has been to Bratislava; wife and I have done Vienna 2X and I did Prague years ago, so/but we know what to do in the latter two locations (but any new tips would be appreciated). Suggestions on which direction to go? Thanks!!!
vienna and bratislava OR prague?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 2 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 9 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 10 Planning a holiday
- 11 London at Easter
- 12 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 Traveling within Italy
- 16 To Paris and Provence in June
- 17 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 18 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 Madrid to Sevilla
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 25 Venice - canoeing / kayaking