Going with wife and kids (13, 11 and 9 - great travelers) to Budapest for one week in June. We will leave Budapest on a Thursday morning, but not return to the States until the following Sunday mid-day. So, we are trying to decide what to do on those two and one-half or so days: Go to Bratislava for Thurs. and on to Vienna on Friday OR go to Prague (only). None of us has been to Bratislava; wife and I have done Vienna 2X and I did Prague years ago, so/but we know what to do in the latter two locations (but any new tips would be appreciated). Suggestions on which direction to go? Thanks!!!
vienna and bratislava OR prague?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Never To Return
- 4 London city Best option for transit
- 5 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 8 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 9 Lucerne Switzerland
- 10 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 11 Central Europe itinerary
- 12 First visit to France in November
- 13 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 14 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 15 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 16 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 17 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 18 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 19 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 20 at what point should one get health insurance
- 21 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 22 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 23 Europe in December for 10 days
- 24 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 25 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?