Going with wife and kids (13, 11 and 9 - great travelers) to Budapest for one week in June. We will leave Budapest on a Thursday morning, but not return to the States until the following Sunday mid-day. So, we are trying to decide what to do on those two and one-half or so days: Go to Bratislava for Thurs. and on to Vienna on Friday OR go to Prague (only). None of us has been to Bratislava; wife and I have done Vienna 2X and I did Prague years ago, so/but we know what to do in the latter two locations (but any new tips would be appreciated). Suggestions on which direction to go? Thanks!!!
vienna and bratislava OR prague?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 2 Accomodation detail in VISA application
- 3 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 4 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 5 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 6 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 7 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 8 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 9 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 10 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 11 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 12 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 13 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 14 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 15 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 16 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 17 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 18 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 20 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 21 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 22 Trip to Pyrenees
- 23 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 24 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 25 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice