Hi everyone. Going to Vienna in March and was wondering if anyone knew how far the train station is from the Vienna airport. I will be landing in Vienna at 9:10AM and was wondering if you all thought I would be able to catch a 12:30 train to Salzburg. This is on a Tuesday and I'm not sure what the traffic situation is like in Vienna. Also, I was planning to book my train tickets via www.raileurope.com...the price for two people roundtrip Vienna-Salzburg is $432...that seems a bit pricey. Is there a cheaper way to go to Salzburg that I'm not aware of? Thanks everyone! Michele
Vienna Airport to Train Station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 2 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 3 Amalfi coast in May
- 4 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 5 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 6 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 7 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 8 help regarding removal firm in london
- 9 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 10 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 11 Germany and Switzerland
- 12 Using Obb website
- 13 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 14 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 15 Germany for 3 weeks
- 16 Sleeper Coaches Tickets from Krakow to Budapest -- Cheap Sparnight fares
- 17 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 18 rail pass
- 19 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 20 Help me with this trip
- 21 WiFi on trains
- 22 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 23 Renting an apt.
- 24 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 25 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?