Hi everyone. Going to Vienna in March and was wondering if anyone knew how far the train station is from the Vienna airport. I will be landing in Vienna at 9:10AM and was wondering if you all thought I would be able to catch a 12:30 train to Salzburg. This is on a Tuesday and I'm not sure what the traffic situation is like in Vienna. Also, I was planning to book my train tickets via www.raileurope.com...the price for two people roundtrip Vienna-Salzburg is $432...that seems a bit pricey. Is there a cheaper way to go to Salzburg that I'm not aware of? Thanks everyone! Michele
Vienna Airport to Train Station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 2 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 3 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 4 men's shoes spain
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Unique Venice Activity
- 8 Traveling in France by train
- 9 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 10 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 13 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 14 London visit
- 15 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 16 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 17 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 18 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 19 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?