Hi everyone. Going to Vienna in March and was wondering if anyone knew how far the train station is from the Vienna airport. I will be landing in Vienna at 9:10AM and was wondering if you all thought I would be able to catch a 12:30 train to Salzburg. This is on a Tuesday and I'm not sure what the traffic situation is like in Vienna. Also, I was planning to book my train tickets via www.raileurope.com...the price for two people roundtrip Vienna-Salzburg is $432...that seems a bit pricey. Is there a cheaper way to go to Salzburg that I'm not aware of? Thanks everyone! Michele
Vienna Airport to Train Station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 4 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 5 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 6 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 7 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 8 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 9 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 10 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 Day trip from London to Paris
- 13 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 14 Transportation in Barcelona
- 15 Ste Remy France
- 16 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 21 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 25 5am arrival in Dublin