Hi everyone. Going to Vienna in March and was wondering if anyone knew how far the train station is from the Vienna airport. I will be landing in Vienna at 9:10AM and was wondering if you all thought I would be able to catch a 12:30 train to Salzburg. This is on a Tuesday and I'm not sure what the traffic situation is like in Vienna. Also, I was planning to book my train tickets via www.raileurope.com...the price for two people roundtrip Vienna-Salzburg is $432...that seems a bit pricey. Is there a cheaper way to go to Salzburg that I'm not aware of? Thanks everyone! Michele
Vienna Airport to Train Station
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Caerhays Castle and a self catering option
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 4 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 5 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 6 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 7 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route
- 8 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 9 3 days in Barcelona
- 10 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 11 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 12 how long in Malta?
- 13 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 14 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 15 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 16 DeGaulle Airport
- 17 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 18 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 19 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 20 CAR RENTAL: Pick up Rome, Drop off Florence
- 21 Copenhagen public transportation
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions