My partner and I are visiting Vienna in December for the first time. Our accomodation is sorted, but I'm now looking for places to eat in the evenings. I'd ideally like a fine dining restaurant for one evening. I've been looking at the Hotel Sacher and the Hotel Bristol's restaurants. Has anyone here had any experience at either of these, or any other places I may have missed in my research? Thanks
Vienna - Dinner Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 2 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 3 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 4 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 5 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 6 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 7 Grad Schools in London?
- 8 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 9 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 10 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 11 Florence Opera
- 12 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 13 Latest Itinerary
- 14 Day trips from Bologna
- 15 Day trips from Bologna
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 spain
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 20 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 21 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 22 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 23 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 24 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 25 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base