My partner and I are visiting Vienna in December for the first time. Our accomodation is sorted, but I'm now looking for places to eat in the evenings. I'd ideally like a fine dining restaurant for one evening. I've been looking at the Hotel Sacher and the Hotel Bristol's restaurants. Has anyone here had any experience at either of these, or any other places I may have missed in my research? Thanks
Vienna - Dinner Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 3 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 4 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Seaside island village in Greece
- 7 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 8 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 7 days in Greece
- 11 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 12 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 15 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 16 Spain itineraries
- 17 Itinerary Help!
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 21 Scotland
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 23 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 24 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 25 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions