My partner and I are visiting Vienna in December for the first time. Our accomodation is sorted, but I'm now looking for places to eat in the evenings. I'd ideally like a fine dining restaurant for one evening. I've been looking at the Hotel Sacher and the Hotel Bristol's restaurants. Has anyone here had any experience at either of these, or any other places I may have missed in my research? Thanks
Vienna - Dinner Suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 2 5 Observations About Paris
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Museums in Berlin
- 10 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 11 Schengen Visa Rules
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 15 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 16 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 17 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 18 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 19 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 20 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 21 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 22 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 23 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 24 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 25 Amsterdam in the early 1980s