Hi all, I'm going to Italy for the first time (Rome and Naples) and I was wondering if it's safe to bring a video camera while visiting in Italy. Will it make me a prime victim for crime? I would really love to get it on film, but if waving it around will leave me without it permanently I was thinking I should stick to disposable cameras. Is this a better idea?
Video camera in Italy
- 1 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 2 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 3 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 4 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 7 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 8 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 9 Limo companies in Madrid?
- 10 Limo service from Madrid Barajas Airport
- 11 What is the best food in France?
- 12 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 13 Best area for wine and which one?
- 14 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 15 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 16 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 17 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 18 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 22 Which tour company would be best?
- 23 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?