Hi all, I'm going to Italy for the first time (Rome and Naples) and I was wondering if it's safe to bring a video camera while visiting in Italy. Will it make me a prime victim for crime? I would really love to get it on film, but if waving it around will leave me without it permanently I was thinking I should stick to disposable cameras. Is this a better idea?
Video camera in Italy
- 1 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 2 Sardinia, Italy
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 Iceland Road trip in May
- 5 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 6 florence hotel
- 7 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 8 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 9 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 10 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 11 Don't slight Bruges
- 12 Beauty Products in France?!
- 13 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 14 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 15 What is the best food in France?
- 16 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 17 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 18 Renting an apartment in Spain
- 19 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 20 BARCELONA--RENTAL APARTMENT FOR TWO---plus Valencia..
- 21 Cuenca or Toledo
- 22 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 23 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 24 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 25 I Need To Vent!