This question relates to a visit from Venice.
I know I can easily get to the two towns above by train.
One question is whether I can see various Palladian villas without a car, or if a car really would be a better idea - and if so, can I do both towns together in a one day trip - the one day I'd have the car. If there is a tour operator in either town that offers short visits to a few villas that may be an option.
A second question would be: if I at least make it to the above towns, via train, will I get a sampling of Palladio without venturing into the countryside. Could I leave the countryside villas for another trip IOW. I know one town has a museum dedicated to him.
I just checked into a car rental and for 24 hours it's 175 bucks through Auto Europe. That is quite steep. I had a car through them in early September for a week for not much more money than that. I haven't checked into train prices to visit both towns but I tend to doubt it will add up to 175 bucks (135E).
Thanks for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바둑이＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라‡아시안카지노
- 2 엘로우게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노⊥슈퍼카지노
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Beaune France
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 11 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 advance tickets?
- 16 38 Days in Paris
- 17 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 18 A week in Paris
- 19 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017