I just booked a tour with Viator Tours while I am in Amsterdam to see the windmills, the fishing town, clog, cheese, and tulips all in one day tour..
has anyone been on a Viator Tours before? and if so what are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help for Prague
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 8 Athens
- 9 Spain in July
- 10 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Transportation from Brno train station
- 13 Budapest & Prague
- 14 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 15 Swiss Travel Pass
- 16 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 17 10 days in Paris and......
- 18 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 19 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 20 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 21 Paris day trips August
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Where to enjoy Paris
- 25 Acorn TV