I just booked a tour with Viator Tours while I am in Amsterdam to see the windmills, the fishing town, clog, cheese, and tulips all in one day tour..
has anyone been on a Viator Tours before? and if so what are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for special place to stay between Pisa and Cinque Terre
- 2 Where left high and dry by US credit cards in UK & France
- 3 Which swiss alps to visit? First time to Switzerland
- 4 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 5 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 6 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 11 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 12 Greece Itinerary suggestions!
- 13 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 14 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 15 Barcelona for single female
- 16 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 17 setenil de la bodegas and/or Ronda spain
- 18 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 19 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 20 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 21 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 22 Train from Le Havre to Paris
- 23 travel to western Europe from India
- 24 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 25 Scotland on a farm by horse?