I just booked a tour with Viator Tours while I am in Amsterdam to see the windmills, the fishing town, clog, cheese, and tulips all in one day tour..
has anyone been on a Viator Tours before? and if so what are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 3 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 6 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 7 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 8 Where to from Verona
- 9 Help planning multigenerational family Italy tour
- 10 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 11 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 12 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 13 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 14 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 15 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 16 Train passes
- 17 RENFE error message during payment
- 18 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 19 Munich-6 days in September
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 22 Europe itinerary
- 23 Greece Experts
- 24 Europe itinerary review
- 25 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo