I just booked a tour with Viator Tours while I am in Amsterdam to see the windmills, the fishing town, clog, cheese, and tulips all in one day tour..
has anyone been on a Viator Tours before? and if so what are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 2 Great restaurants in Italy
- 3 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 4 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 5 Amsterday > Bruges
- 6 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 7 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 8 CDG questions
- 9 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 10 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 11 Amalfi coast in May
- 12 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 13 Greece after the Vote
- 14 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 15 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 16 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 Germany for 3 weeks
- 19 Germany and Switzerland
- 20 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 21 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 22 Renting an apt.
- 23 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 24 northern Portugal
- 25 London - Off-the-Path Gems