I just booked a tour with Viator Tours while I am in Amsterdam to see the windmills, the fishing town, clog, cheese, and tulips all in one day tour..
has anyone been on a Viator Tours before? and if so what are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 マ강남안마코스안내™『o1o 9875 2236』강남역안마추천 민실장특급스페셜 EVENT
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 We're here!
- 4 ￡선릉안마『o1o 9875 2236』High quality선릉쪽안마↗민실장 특급스페셜 EVENT선릉안마문의
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 Korean Messages
- 7 Getting to Bolivia
- 8 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 11 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 14 Swiss Travel Pass
- 15 5 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 6-7 Days in France
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 23 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 24 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 25 Spain in July