I just booked a tour with Viator Tours while I am in Amsterdam to see the windmills, the fishing town, clog, cheese, and tulips all in one day tour..
has anyone been on a Viator Tours before? and if so what are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 2 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 3 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 4 Sweden and Denmark
- 5 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?
- 6 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 7 Galleria dell Accademia tickets
- 8 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 9 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?
- 10 Looking for Bicycling info in EU
- 11 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 12 British Isles Cruise
- 13 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 14 Need advice on 9 day itinierary that has significantly morphed!
- 15 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 16 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 17 1 more city to visit in Spain
- 18 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 19 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 20 Turkey Quick Trip
- 21 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 22 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 23 Milano Linate to Milano Centrale Question
- 24 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 25 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe