I just booked a tour with Viator Tours while I am in Amsterdam to see the windmills, the fishing town, clog, cheese, and tulips all in one day tour..
has anyone been on a Viator Tours before? and if so what are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 4 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 5 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 6 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 7 Bavaria in August
- 8 Train Question
- 9 What clothes?
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 12 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 13 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 14 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 15 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 16 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 17 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 18 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 19 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 20 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 21 GPS vs Google Maps
- 22 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 23 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 24 10 nights in France
- 25 Questions about Italy again