I just booked a tour with Viator Tours while I am in Amsterdam to see the windmills, the fishing town, clog, cheese, and tulips all in one day tour..
has anyone been on a Viator Tours before? and if so what are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 2 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 3 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 Netflix and Hulu
- 6 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 7 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 8 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 9 Spanish Jamon Serrano - Which to buy?
- 10 Sentimental Journey
- 11 This is the this is not a novel study which exhibits all
- 12 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 13 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 14 A special promotion in a special place to stay on Corsica
- 15 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 16 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 17 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 18 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 19 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 20 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 21 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 22 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 23 Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
- 24 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 25 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler