I just booked a tour with Viator Tours while I am in Amsterdam to see the windmills, the fishing town, clog, cheese, and tulips all in one day tour..
has anyone been on a Viator Tours before? and if so what are your thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭카지노¤³¤/ / UＴR74。ＣＯＭ / /¤³¤블랙잭카지노
- 2 헬로우카지노【✬】☛ DDR28.COM ☚ 【✬】와와카지노
- 3 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 4 Iceland
- 5 First Trip To Spain, 10 day Itinerary
- 6 Do Franprix or Monoprix stores offer delivery services?
- 7 Barcelona sites: attire
- 8 Referendum in Greece
- 9 town between Alba and Rapallo?
- 10 Northern Italy - Milan or Italian Lake District
- 11 Railpass VS Point-to-Point
- 12 5 nights near British Museum mid September?
- 13 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 14 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 15 Help in Planning Train Schedule Milan/Florence/Rome/Milan
- 16 Ostuni favourites
- 17 Honeymoon in Europe Nov-Dec2015
- 18 Costa Brava - In 7 Days Suggestions
- 19 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 20 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 21 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 22 Aboveboard (the accepting not the book
- 23 Day trip suggestions from Beaune, France & Burgundy
- 24 Cochem or Beilstein
- 25 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey