Has anyone been on the Viator Cinque Terre Hiking trip? Thoughts?
Do you wish you spent more time in the area? How tiring was the hike?
I decided that I am fine with just being in the area for 8 hrs so this tour seems like a good fit for me...just wanted to see if anyone regrets the decision and wished they stayed longer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 2 Rhine River Cruise
- 3 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 4 Car rental between countries
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 7 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 8 Greece in 15 Days
- 9 Walking Scotland
- 10 Adaptors for Belgium
- 11 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 12 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 13 Train Ticket Help
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 16 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 17 Prague old town
- 18 Bordeaux TRIP
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 21 Naples or Genoa
- 22 Munich restaurant recs
- 23 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 24 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 25 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?