Has anyone been on the Viator Cinque Terre Hiking trip? Thoughts?
Do you wish you spent more time in the area? How tiring was the hike?
I decided that I am fine with just being in the area for 8 hrs so this tour seems like a good fit for me...just wanted to see if anyone regrets the decision and wished they stayed longer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue des Rosiers
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 4 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 5 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 6 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 7 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 8 Hamam Istanbul?
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 11 sfo to europe
- 12 Belgium : a asfe country
- 13 Advices about our itiniary
- 14 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 15 Car Rental in Italy
- 16 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 21 Italian Riviera
- 22 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 23 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 24 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 25 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?