Has anyone been on the Viator Cinque Terre Hiking trip? Thoughts?
Do you wish you spent more time in the area? How tiring was the hike?
I decided that I am fine with just being in the area for 8 hrs so this tour seems like a good fit for me...just wanted to see if anyone regrets the decision and wished they stayed longer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 Itinerary help - Sweden and Norway (June-July)
- 4 Alsace Accommodations
- 5 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 6 Tips question
- 7 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 8 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 9 Sorrento or Positano
- 10 tipping
- 11 Advice about Naples?
- 12 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 15 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 16 Relaxing destinations?
- 17 What clothes?
- 18 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 19 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 20 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 21 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 22 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 23 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 24 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 25 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?