Has anyone been on the Viator Cinque Terre Hiking trip? Thoughts?
Do you wish you spent more time in the area? How tiring was the hike?
I decided that I am fine with just being in the area for 8 hrs so this tour seems like a good fit for me...just wanted to see if anyone regrets the decision and wished they stayed longer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 워커힐카지노／⌘』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『⌘＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 센토사카지노／☄』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『☄＼슈퍼카지노
- 3 투게더카지노／✪』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『✪＼슈퍼카지노
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Revised itinerary for italy
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 11 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 12 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 17 Juangfrau / mt
- 18 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Switzerland
- 25 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!