I just learned about Viamichelin, and looked at it for a few of our drives on our next trip to France in May/June 2015. But it seems consistently that the times on Viamichelin are 30 min-1 hour longer on almost every drive we'll be planning. What's the feeling about which is more accurate? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라머니＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라『바카라사이트주소
- 2 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 8 Cell Phone Question
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 Greek Islands (small)
- 13 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 14 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 15 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 16 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 17 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 Campervan in Croatia
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 24 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 25 Como Bus to Bellagio