looking to rent a 9 passanger Fiat Scudo or similar from Avis, theres 5 adults and 3 children and we will be transporting 8 suit cases and some back packs most of the suit cases are smaller for a trip from Rome to eastern part of Italy. The Fiat Scudo is not a car that seems to be in the USA so I have only seen pictures of this vehicle is there enough room for the 8 passangers and luggage it appears I could lower a seat in the back plus fill some space behind the back seats. Does anyone know about this vehicle?
Viability of 9 passanger Fiat Scudo for 8 people and lugguage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 Story of the German Christmas star
- 6 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 7 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 8 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 9 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 10 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 American Express
- 15 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 16 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 17 Help with European vacation plan
- 18 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 19 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 20 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 21 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Three ferries to Mull