looking to rent a 9 passanger Fiat Scudo or similar from Avis, theres 5 adults and 3 children and we will be transporting 8 suit cases and some back packs most of the suit cases are smaller for a trip from Rome to eastern part of Italy. The Fiat Scudo is not a car that seems to be in the USA so I have only seen pictures of this vehicle is there enough room for the 8 passangers and luggage it appears I could lower a seat in the back plus fill some space behind the back seats. Does anyone know about this vehicle?
Viability of 9 passanger Fiat Scudo for 8 people and lugguage
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 2 Europe in 21 days
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 9 UK for 12 days !
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 12 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 13 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 14 London hotel
- 15 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 16 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 17 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 London tube
- 25 7 days in Greece