looking to rent a 9 passanger Fiat Scudo or similar from Avis, theres 5 adults and 3 children and we will be transporting 8 suit cases and some back packs most of the suit cases are smaller for a trip from Rome to eastern part of Italy. The Fiat Scudo is not a car that seems to be in the USA so I have only seen pictures of this vehicle is there enough room for the 8 passangers and luggage it appears I could lower a seat in the back plus fill some space behind the back seats. Does anyone know about this vehicle?
Viability of 9 passanger Fiat Scudo for 8 people and lugguage
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 6 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 7 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 8 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 9 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Apartments in Rome
- 13 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 14 Which travel plan?
- 15 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 18 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 19 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report