Traveling to Italy in January and wanted to see what is best way to see Vesuvius and Pompeii in January. Some have mentioned that the typical tours are shut down this time of the year, so any recommendations about how to get to the top of Vesuvius and how to tour Pompeii would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Paris hotels
- 3 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Budapest in December 2017
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 11 Trek through Eur
- 12 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?