Traveling to Italy in January and wanted to see what is best way to see Vesuvius and Pompeii in January. Some have mentioned that the typical tours are shut down this time of the year, so any recommendations about how to get to the top of Vesuvius and how to tour Pompeii would be great!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 2 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 3 First time in Bulgaria
- 4 Paris in September
- 5 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 6 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 7 Day trips from Florence
- 8 St Denis Cathedral
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 11 May get together in Paris
- 12 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 13 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 14 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 15 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 20 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 23 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 24 Self drive tour companies
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies