I am wondering if it's possible to do Amalfi coast, Capri and vesuvius in 2 days with over night stay somewhere in the middle.
My tentative itinerary is
Early morning: Rome to Napoli -pompeii scavi
visit vesuvius peak
Pompei Scavi to Sorrento by Circumvesuviana train
Sorrento to Amalfi by SITA bus
Amalfi to Salerno by SITA bus
overnight in Salerno/posiano
Salerno or positano to capri - BY FERRY
capri to naples- by ferry
Naples back to Rome in the evening.- fast train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 2 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 3 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 4 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 5 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 6 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Visiting Zurich
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 11 Andalucia Spain
- 12 Germany-Car or Train
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Valencia Spain
- 17 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 18 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 19 Whistle stop family road trip
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 22 Scotland itinerary advice
- 23 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 24 Porto in January
- 25 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?