I am wondering if it's possible to do Amalfi coast, Capri and vesuvius in 2 days with over night stay somewhere in the middle.
My tentative itinerary is
Early morning: Rome to Napoli -pompeii scavi
visit vesuvius peak
Pompei Scavi to Sorrento by Circumvesuviana train
Sorrento to Amalfi by SITA bus
Amalfi to Salerno by SITA bus
overnight in Salerno/posiano
Salerno or positano to capri - BY FERRY
capri to naples- by ferry
Naples back to Rome in the evening.- fast train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 14 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 19 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Granada to Madrid
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 Tour groups
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May