I am wondering if it's possible to do Amalfi coast, Capri and vesuvius in 2 days with over night stay somewhere in the middle.
My tentative itinerary is
Early morning: Rome to Napoli -pompeii scavi
visit vesuvius peak
Pompei Scavi to Sorrento by Circumvesuviana train
Sorrento to Amalfi by SITA bus
Amalfi to Salerno by SITA bus
overnight in Salerno/posiano
Salerno or positano to capri - BY FERRY
capri to naples- by ferry
Naples back to Rome in the evening.- fast train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Germany train help!
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 8 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 9 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 15 Athens
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 24 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 25 Paris day trips August