My husband and I are heading to Tuscany (via Milan) in early March for our anniversary, and I am in humble need of your advice on where to base ourselves, what to do and where to go. My priorities are to have a romantic trip, while seeing the main sights, visit the best wineries (we like Chianti, Montepulciano and organic/biodynamic wines) and eat great cuisine with the locals. I also am in the technology business, so I must be able to access decent wifi anywhere we stay.
The reason we are not staying in Milan is because shopping and fashion are fun, but not totally our thing.
We are in town for 4 days, 3 nights and our days look like this -
1st night: Arrive to Milano Linate, take TrenItalia to Florence via Milan Garibaldi station. Arrive to Florence at approx. 4pm.
2nd night: OPEN
3rd night: OPEN (should arrive back to Milan by the evening, to check into hotel and depart early for the following day's flight)
4th day: Depart Milano Malpensa 9am back to NYC
Looking forward to all your advice and suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 현대바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트∋안전공원
- 2 Scotland in December
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Iceland
- 5 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 6 Greece
- 7 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 12 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 17 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 tickets for Wimbledon
- 20 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 21 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 22 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 23 Italy in January?
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy