We have a flight home on Sat June 7th leaving Venice airport at 6:00am. Our hotel is right near San Marco Sq.....we need to be 2 hrs early for international flight...
1. How long does it take to get to the airport?
2. Is taxi/vaporetto our best option then transfer to bus? or is there a bus we could take direct?
3. What time should we leave do you think to not be rushed?
4. Do buses/trains run all night to the airport?
Any advice would be appreciated.
Very Early Flight Out of Venice
- 1 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 2 San Lorenzo Market
- 3 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 4 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 5 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 6 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 7 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 8 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 9 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 10 Cuenca or Toledo
- 11 Nice
- 12 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 13 Parking in Florence, Italy
- 14 Norway experts needed.
- 15 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 16 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 17 Last monte Paris apartment
- 18 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 19 jungfraujoch mid june
- 20 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 21 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 22 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 25 Wimpy's