I am looking into ticket options for a half day trip to Versailles from Paris and I would love some clarification on some questions I have regarding the content I found on the website. I have been to Versailles before but cannot remember what ticket options we purchased.
1. Does the 'Palace Ticket' truly only include the palace or can we visit the gardens as well?
2. It looks like there are a few different options for the guided tours. Is the guided portion of the tour only of the secondary option you choose or does it also include a guided tour of the palace? ie: self guided tour of the palace (with audio guide) + guided tour of, for example, the stables. OR guided tour o the palace + guided tour of the stables.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 2 Greek Islands (small)
- 3 Campervan in Croatia
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 K-Day
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 UK Visa Help
- 12 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 17 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 18 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 19 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 20 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 21 Cell Phone Question
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 25 Aix en Provence Day Trips