I am looking into ticket options for a half day trip to Versailles from Paris and I would love some clarification on some questions I have regarding the content I found on the website. I have been to Versailles before but cannot remember what ticket options we purchased.
1. Does the 'Palace Ticket' truly only include the palace or can we visit the gardens as well?
2. It looks like there are a few different options for the guided tours. Is the guided portion of the tour only of the secondary option you choose or does it also include a guided tour of the palace? ie: self guided tour of the palace (with audio guide) + guided tour of, for example, the stables. OR guided tour o the palace + guided tour of the stables.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 2 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 3 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 4 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 5 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 6 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 7 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 8 Lyon france-- rental car
- 9 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 10 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 13 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 14 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 15 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 16 Greece mainland and islands
- 17 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 18 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 19 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 20 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 21 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 22 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 23 Oyster card?
- 24 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler