I am looking into ticket options for a half day trip to Versailles from Paris and I would love some clarification on some questions I have regarding the content I found on the website. I have been to Versailles before but cannot remember what ticket options we purchased.
1. Does the 'Palace Ticket' truly only include the palace or can we visit the gardens as well?
2. It looks like there are a few different options for the guided tours. Is the guided portion of the tour only of the secondary option you choose or does it also include a guided tour of the palace? ie: self guided tour of the palace (with audio guide) + guided tour of, for example, the stables. OR guided tour o the palace + guided tour of the stables.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 2 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 5 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 6 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 7 May get together in Paris
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Day trips from Florence
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 13 No Periods in British Written English!
- 14 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 15 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 16 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 19 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 20 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 21 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 22 Self drive tour companies
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 25 Andalucia itinerary help