I am looking into ticket options for a half day trip to Versailles from Paris and I would love some clarification on some questions I have regarding the content I found on the website. I have been to Versailles before but cannot remember what ticket options we purchased.
1. Does the 'Palace Ticket' truly only include the palace or can we visit the gardens as well?
2. It looks like there are a few different options for the guided tours. Is the guided portion of the tour only of the secondary option you choose or does it also include a guided tour of the palace? ie: self guided tour of the palace (with audio guide) + guided tour of, for example, the stables. OR guided tour o the palace + guided tour of the stables.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 2 LIsbon
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 My Topic Title게임몽 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 6 스위피 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 7 마카오환율 //ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้홈-피=vtk17.COM.$//
- 8 마카오호텔 #``ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้주_소=vtk17.COM.%//
- 9 릴게임이란 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 10 Corfu
- 11 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 International Flight Question
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 18 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 21 Trip suggestion
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 24 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 25 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question