I'm a bit overwhelmed with certain planning aspects. Appreciate any help I can get re:Versailles. Will have the museum pass. Would not prefer to pre-order online from their site as I dont want to be stuck with a certain date, in case the weather gets bad. Would very much like to see the gardens and Marie's home. Not sure about the musical fountain?
We have 5 days in Paris, from Fri - Tues. Leaving a full day for Versailles. Can't waste time by waiting in line to purchase tickets. I know Mondays and Saturdays are not the days I'd go. I'd like to leave Saturday for Paris Markets. But maybe a Sunday? it would mainly leave Fri and Tues. Tuesday is our last day in France. So we'd be stuck with whatever mother nature throws at us.
Thanks in advance
Versailles tickets in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 2 5am arrival in Dublin
- 3 Ste Remy France
- 4 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 5 10 Hours in Brussels
- 6 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 9 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 12 destination wedding
- 13 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 14 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 15 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 18 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 19 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 20 London Private Detectives
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Calling Jamikins
- 23 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?