I'm a bit overwhelmed with certain planning aspects. Appreciate any help I can get re:Versailles. Will have the museum pass. Would not prefer to pre-order online from their site as I dont want to be stuck with a certain date, in case the weather gets bad. Would very much like to see the gardens and Marie's home. Not sure about the musical fountain?
We have 5 days in Paris, from Fri - Tues. Leaving a full day for Versailles. Can't waste time by waiting in line to purchase tickets. I know Mondays and Saturdays are not the days I'd go. I'd like to leave Saturday for Paris Markets. But maybe a Sunday? it would mainly leave Fri and Tues. Tuesday is our last day in France. So we'd be stuck with whatever mother nature throws at us.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples or Genoa
- 2 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 3 First Draft: Croatia, BiH, and Slovenia
- 4 Car hire
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 7 France to stop making foie grois
- 8 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 9 Holiday Itinerary
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 12 Visiting the Black Forest
- 13 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 14 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 15 Barcelona to Morocco
- 16 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 17 Greece itinerary ideas
- 18 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Should I speculate?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 24 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 25 Day trips from Uzes