I'm a bit overwhelmed with certain planning aspects. Appreciate any help I can get re:Versailles. Will have the museum pass. Would not prefer to pre-order online from their site as I dont want to be stuck with a certain date, in case the weather gets bad. Would very much like to see the gardens and Marie's home. Not sure about the musical fountain?
We have 5 days in Paris, from Fri - Tues. Leaving a full day for Versailles. Can't waste time by waiting in line to purchase tickets. I know Mondays and Saturdays are not the days I'd go. I'd like to leave Saturday for Paris Markets. But maybe a Sunday? it would mainly leave Fri and Tues. Tuesday is our last day in France. So we'd be stuck with whatever mother nature throws at us.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Renting a car in Florence
- 3 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 4 Charles Degaulle question
- 5 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 6 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 7 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 8 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 9 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 10 First time in Italy
- 11 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 12 Austria
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 15 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 16 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 17 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 18 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 19 Pompeii luggage storage
- 20 Train Help
- 21 Train rides
- 22 12 days in Austria
- 23 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 24 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 25 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?