I'm a bit overwhelmed with certain planning aspects. Appreciate any help I can get re:Versailles. Will have the museum pass. Would not prefer to pre-order online from their site as I dont want to be stuck with a certain date, in case the weather gets bad. Would very much like to see the gardens and Marie's home. Not sure about the musical fountain?
We have 5 days in Paris, from Fri - Tues. Leaving a full day for Versailles. Can't waste time by waiting in line to purchase tickets. I know Mondays and Saturdays are not the days I'd go. I'd like to leave Saturday for Paris Markets. But maybe a Sunday? it would mainly leave Fri and Tues. Tuesday is our last day in France. So we'd be stuck with whatever mother nature throws at us.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 2 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 3 Age limitation for car rental
- 4 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 5 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 6 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 7 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 8 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 9 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 10 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 11 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 12 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 13 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 14 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 15 When and how to book for a trip?
- 16 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 19 Prague & Croatia
- 20 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 21 Ferries from London To Normandy Beaches; biking through Formigny-Bayeux
- 22 3 week backing packing trip
- 23 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 24 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 25 Fake police scam in Budapest