I'm a bit overwhelmed with certain planning aspects. Appreciate any help I can get re:Versailles. Will have the museum pass. Would not prefer to pre-order online from their site as I dont want to be stuck with a certain date, in case the weather gets bad. Would very much like to see the gardens and Marie's home. Not sure about the musical fountain?
We have 5 days in Paris, from Fri - Tues. Leaving a full day for Versailles. Can't waste time by waiting in line to purchase tickets. I know Mondays and Saturdays are not the days I'd go. I'd like to leave Saturday for Paris Markets. But maybe a Sunday? it would mainly leave Fri and Tues. Tuesday is our last day in France. So we'd be stuck with whatever mother nature throws at us.
Thanks in advance
Versailles tickets in advance
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 3 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 6 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 9 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 10 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 16 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 17 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Apartments in Rome
- 20 Which travel plan?
- 21 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 22 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 25 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time