I'm a bit overwhelmed with certain planning aspects. Appreciate any help I can get re:Versailles. Will have the museum pass. Would not prefer to pre-order online from their site as I dont want to be stuck with a certain date, in case the weather gets bad. Would very much like to see the gardens and Marie's home. Not sure about the musical fountain?
We have 5 days in Paris, from Fri - Tues. Leaving a full day for Versailles. Can't waste time by waiting in line to purchase tickets. I know Mondays and Saturdays are not the days I'd go. I'd like to leave Saturday for Paris Markets. But maybe a Sunday? it would mainly leave Fri and Tues. Tuesday is our last day in France. So we'd be stuck with whatever mother nature throws at us.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 2 Lake Como,Italy
- 3 Europe for Beginners
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Paris to Bordeaux
- 6 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 7 13 nights in switzerland
- 8 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 9 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 10 Germany-Car or Train
- 11 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 12 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 15 Language to use in Belgium
- 16 Getting around London
- 17 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 18 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 19 WWI sites
- 20 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 21 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 22 Paris in August
- 23 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 24 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 25 Christmas in Spain