I'm a bit overwhelmed with certain planning aspects. Appreciate any help I can get re:Versailles. Will have the museum pass. Would not prefer to pre-order online from their site as I dont want to be stuck with a certain date, in case the weather gets bad. Would very much like to see the gardens and Marie's home. Not sure about the musical fountain?
We have 5 days in Paris, from Fri - Tues. Leaving a full day for Versailles. Can't waste time by waiting in line to purchase tickets. I know Mondays and Saturdays are not the days I'd go. I'd like to leave Saturday for Paris Markets. But maybe a Sunday? it would mainly leave Fri and Tues. Tuesday is our last day in France. So we'd be stuck with whatever mother nature throws at us.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 2 Bernese Oberland
- 3 TIM in FCO - update
- 4 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 7 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 8 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 9 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 12 Couscous
- 13 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 14 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 15 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 16 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 17 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 18 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 19 Cartagena Spain
- 20 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 21 Trip to Switzerland
- 22 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 23 Itinery help Crete
- 24 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 25 Sim card/Amsterdam