We are planning to be in Paris in September 2012. We have been trying to research a trip to Versailles and seem to be finding conflicting information on the schedule for the musical fountains show. On the Versailles website there is mention of the show being on Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. However, many other sites seem to suggest the show is on weekends only. Does anyone know at which time of year the show would be on Tuesdays?
Versailles Musical Fountains Show
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 3 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 4 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 5 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 6 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 7 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 10 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 14 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 15 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 16 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 17 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 18 Purse week?
- 19 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 St Christophers Paris
- 22 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 23 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 24 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 25 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train