We are planning to be in Paris in September 2012. We have been trying to research a trip to Versailles and seem to be finding conflicting information on the schedule for the musical fountains show. On the Versailles website there is mention of the show being on Tuesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. However, many other sites seem to suggest the show is on weekends only. Does anyone know at which time of year the show would be on Tuesdays?
Versailles Musical Fountains Show
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 2 Hey Fodor's
- 3 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 4 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Jewelry
- 8 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 9 France in December 2014
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 We have no idea where to go!
- 12 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 13 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 14 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 15 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 16 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 17 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 18 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 19 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 20 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 21 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 22 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 23 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?