Our group is going to be visiting Paris in late December/early January. My companions are interested in visiting Versailles. I have been to Versailles twice, both times in the summer, and I am concerned that without the beautiful gardens it won't be worth the trip. What do you think? Has anyone had a great experience in the winter?
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 2 현금바둑이 =홈_피:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 3 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 4 London advice
- 5 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 8 Another Question re Scotland
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 Charming areas to explore in London
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Valencia, Spain
- 13 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 14 Visit to Engand
- 15 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 16 Place to stay
- 17 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 20 Driver"s License & Language
- 21 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 23 credit and debit cards
- 24 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 25 May get together in Paris