Our group is going to be visiting Paris in late December/early January. My companions are interested in visiting Versailles. I have been to Versailles twice, both times in the summer, and I am concerned that without the beautiful gardens it won't be worth the trip. What do you think? Has anyone had a great experience in the winter?
Thanks for your advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ROUTER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 5 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Iceland france spain
- 8 Ex-pats with young kids
- 9 Maximizing Norway time
- 10 Greece
- 11 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 12 southeast sicily town as home base
- 13 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 14 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 15 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Ludwig Castles
- 25 Best Viking Sites