We are planning an outing to versailles as part of our france trip. Should we budget a day day there or can we see most of the sites in half a day? We are travelling with a 19 and 14 year old. We are mostly interested in the castle and gardens.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 2 Germany and Switzerland
- 3 Nicest hostel in Moscow
- 4 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 5 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 6 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 7 Spain driving trip
- 8 Renting an apt.
- 9 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 10 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 11 Germany for 3 weeks
- 12 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 13 Great restaurants in Italy
- 14 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 15 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 16 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 19 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 20 Amsterday > Bruges
- 21 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 22 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 23 Help me with this trip
- 24 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 25 February end Europe travel with Kids