Hi All! My husband and I are taking a trip to Europe in July and there is one leg of the trip that we could use some suggestions on. We are going to stay in Verona for 2 days, then drive (we will have a rental car) to Ljubljana, Slovenia and we want to stay somewhere along the way for a day or two. We would prefer "off the beaten path", which is why we are going to pass up Venice on this trip. I would appreciate any suggestion that you might have!
Verona to Slovenia.. need someone in between!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 2 Cotswold Churches
- 3 I dream of Europe
- 4 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 5 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 6 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 12 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 13 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 14 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 17 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 18 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 19 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 20 Ireland or Scotland
- 21 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 22 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 23 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 24 Last minute trip in Europe 25th Oct - 2nd Nov, interested in joining?
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two