We will leave Venice early with a car (which we will hire in the same morning), and leave for Verona (Mid-May).
we will spend there few hours and then leave to Bologna where we will spend 2 nights.
The ride from Verona to Bologna is 2 hours.
We would love to make a nice scenic stop between Verona and Bologna, where we could park the car and stroll around.
I thought of visiting borghetto sul mincio village, which will extend the ride to 2:45 hours since it's not exactly on the way from Verona to Bologna.
What is your opinion?
Is there a better located place to make a stop on the way?
Thanks a lot for the help and for the wonderful members!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 2 Scotland
- 3 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 7 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 8 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 9 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 10 Maximizing Norway time
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 13 Studying art in English in venice
- 14 Berlin to ?
- 15 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 16 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 17 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 20 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 23 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 24 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?