We will leave Venice early with a car (which we will hire in the same morning), and leave for Verona (Mid-May).
we will spend there few hours and then leave to Bologna where we will spend 2 nights.
The ride from Verona to Bologna is 2 hours.
We would love to make a nice scenic stop between Verona and Bologna, where we could park the car and stroll around.
I thought of visiting borghetto sul mincio village, which will extend the ride to 2:45 hours since it's not exactly on the way from Verona to Bologna.
What is your opinion?
Is there a better located place to make a stop on the way?
Thanks a lot for the help and for the wonderful members!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro
- 2 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 3 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 If you had to choose one......
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 A good book!!
- 13 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 14 CDG airport and connection time
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 17 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 20 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 21 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 22 getting to CDG
- 23 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 24 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 25 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions