We will have two days in Milan or Verona in late June (on our way from Venice to the south of France). After reading about Verona , I am more inclined to stay in Verona. Any suggestions?
Verona or Milan with teenagers?
- 1 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 2 London Evening Activity
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 5 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 6 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 7 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 8 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 9 Germany and Italy
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 12 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 13 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 14 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 15 Changing of the Guard
- 16 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 17 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 18 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 19 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 20 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 21 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 22 Car rental
- 23 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 24 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days