I got some really great help the past few times I asked questions here, so I was hoping to get some help with my Verona itinerary instead. Originally, I thought this would be pretty much a breeze as we are taking a day trip there, but the main thing I'm confused about is the Verona Arena.
This is what I have on my itinerary. Walking for the most part.
- Casa di Giuletta, Loggia del Consiglio, Scaliger Tombs
- Verona Cathedral
- Ponte Pietra
- Giardino Giusti - 6 Euros
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Verona Arena???
I'm not sure how to buy tickets for the Verona Arena without a concert. It actually originally wasn't quite on the list. Is this a must-do? We aren't that enthusiastic about the Verona Cathedral either.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 9 days in London
- 4 Lyon
- 5 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 6 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 7 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 Santorini lodging
- 10 Milan private guide
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 Italian lakes
- 17 Ronda Wine/biking
- 18 What do after Bernia Express?
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 21 Self drive tour companies
- 22 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 23 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 24 Ischia
- 25 Germany family road trip help!