I got some really great help the past few times I asked questions here, so I was hoping to get some help with my Verona itinerary instead. Originally, I thought this would be pretty much a breeze as we are taking a day trip there, but the main thing I'm confused about is the Verona Arena.
This is what I have on my itinerary. Walking for the most part.
- Casa di Giuletta, Loggia del Consiglio, Scaliger Tombs
- Verona Cathedral
- Ponte Pietra
- Giardino Giusti - 6 Euros
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Verona Arena???
I'm not sure how to buy tickets for the Verona Arena without a concert. It actually originally wasn't quite on the list. Is this a must-do? We aren't that enthusiastic about the Verona Cathedral either.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help on ancient history route
- 2 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 3 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 7 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 8 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 9 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 10 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 French language immersion schools in France
- 18 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 19 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 22 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Trogir or Split