I got some really great help the past few times I asked questions here, so I was hoping to get some help with my Verona itinerary instead. Originally, I thought this would be pretty much a breeze as we are taking a day trip there, but the main thing I'm confused about is the Verona Arena.
This is what I have on my itinerary. Walking for the most part.
- Casa di Giuletta, Loggia del Consiglio, Scaliger Tombs
- Verona Cathedral
- Ponte Pietra
- Giardino Giusti - 6 Euros
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Verona Arena???
I'm not sure how to buy tickets for the Verona Arena without a concert. It actually originally wasn't quite on the list. Is this a must-do? We aren't that enthusiastic about the Verona Cathedral either.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 테크노바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 마카오바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Where to enjoy Paris
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 22 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 23 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 24 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 25 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)