I got some really great help the past few times I asked questions here, so I was hoping to get some help with my Verona itinerary instead. Originally, I thought this would be pretty much a breeze as we are taking a day trip there, but the main thing I'm confused about is the Verona Arena.
This is what I have on my itinerary. Walking for the most part.
- Casa di Giuletta, Loggia del Consiglio, Scaliger Tombs
- Verona Cathedral
- Ponte Pietra
- Giardino Giusti - 6 Euros
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Verona Arena???
I'm not sure how to buy tickets for the Verona Arena without a concert. It actually originally wasn't quite on the list. Is this a must-do? We aren't that enthusiastic about the Verona Cathedral either.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tracking the Weather
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Poland to Austria In December
- 4 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 5 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 6 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 9 Globus Iberian Tour
- 10 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 11 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 14 Italy travel plan help
- 15 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 16 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 17 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 road trip through scotland
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus