I understand that my Verizon iPhone 5 is or can be unlocked and that I can purchase a sim card in Europe. I will be visiting 3 cities - Amsterdam, Bruge and Paris. Will one sim card work for all three locations? And how do you put a sim card into an iPhone?
Verizon iPhone 5 in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 2 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 3 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 4 Spain 2 beach locations
- 5 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 6 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 9 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 10 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 11 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 12 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 13 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 14 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 15 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 16 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 17 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 18 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 19 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 20 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 21 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 22 German Wings
- 23 Dublin International Airport / Customs / Connecting to LONDON
- 24 Bologna Restaurants
- 25 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016