I understand that my Verizon iPhone 5 is or can be unlocked and that I can purchase a sim card in Europe. I will be visiting 3 cities - Amsterdam, Bruge and Paris. Will one sim card work for all three locations? And how do you put a sim card into an iPhone?
Verizon iPhone 5 in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 4 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 7 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 10 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Unique Venice Activity
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 17 car rental advice in Portugal
- 18 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 25 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?