I understand that my Verizon iPhone 5 is or can be unlocked and that I can purchase a sim card in Europe. I will be visiting 3 cities - Amsterdam, Bruge and Paris. Will one sim card work for all three locations? And how do you put a sim card into an iPhone?
Verizon iPhone 5 in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 2 Rocamaxour
- 3 Which Florence hotel?
- 4 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 5 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 6 April in Madrid
- 7 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 8 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 10 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 13 Spain vacation help
- 14 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 15 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 16 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 19 Greece after the Vote
- 20 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 21 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 22 Shipping bags home
- 23 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 24 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 25 Apartment in Italy