I understand that my Verizon iPhone 5 is or can be unlocked and that I can purchase a sim card in Europe. I will be visiting 3 cities - Amsterdam, Bruge and Paris. Will one sim card work for all three locations? And how do you put a sim card into an iPhone?
Verizon iPhone 5 in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lucerne Switzerland
- 2 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 5 Europe in December for 10 days
- 6 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 7 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 8 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 9 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 12 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 13 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 14 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 15 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 16 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 17 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 18 Best neighborhood for Rome?
- 19 Tipping in the UK
- 20 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day
- 21 at what point should one get health insurance
- 22 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 23 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 24 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 25 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.