I understand that my Verizon iPhone 5 is or can be unlocked and that I can purchase a sim card in Europe. I will be visiting 3 cities - Amsterdam, Bruge and Paris. Will one sim card work for all three locations? And how do you put a sim card into an iPhone?
Verizon iPhone 5 in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 2 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 3 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 4 Sorting out my travel Days in Italy
- 5 Paris Street Market Selling Soaps from Provence
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 One night in Paris- where to stay?
- 8 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 9 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 10 Please help me plan my trip!
- 11 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 12 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 13 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 14 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 15 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 16 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 17 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 18 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 19 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 20 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 21 Choosing countries for an 18 day trip
- 22 Classical Music Concert in Vienna
- 23 Porto to Salamanca
- 24 QUICK TOUR IN IRELAND -- WANT TO EXTEND A FEW DAYS -- SUGGESTIONS?
- 25 Traveling after Dublin