I understand that my Verizon iPhone 5 is or can be unlocked and that I can purchase a sim card in Europe. I will be visiting 3 cities - Amsterdam, Bruge and Paris. Will one sim card work for all three locations? And how do you put a sim card into an iPhone?
Verizon iPhone 5 in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 VISA question
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 France,Spain,Italy
- 17 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 18 Schengen Visa Rules
- 19 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 20 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 21 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway