I understand that my Verizon iPhone 5 is or can be unlocked and that I can purchase a sim card in Europe. I will be visiting 3 cities - Amsterdam, Bruge and Paris. Will one sim card work for all three locations? And how do you put a sim card into an iPhone?
Verizon iPhone 5 in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cookware in France
- 2 Pilgrim Churches of the Llyn Peninsula
- 3 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 4 English language info/site for Belgium bus services
- 5 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 6 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 7 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 8 Ireland train system: first class??
- 9 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 10 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 11 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 12 9 days in switzerland
- 13 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 14 Barcelona and places around
- 15 Help for Last 3 days in Ireland!! One of these days is Dublin!!
- 16 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 17 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 18 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 19 apartment
- 20 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 21 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 22 Brontë Bicentenaries - plans unveiled starting 2016
- 23 Wine tour in Chianti
- 24 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 25 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid