I understand that my Verizon iPhone 5 is or can be unlocked and that I can purchase a sim card in Europe. I will be visiting 3 cities - Amsterdam, Bruge and Paris. Will one sim card work for all three locations? And how do you put a sim card into an iPhone?
Verizon iPhone 5 in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Days in Rome
- 2 Globus Tours
- 3 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 4 Italy and Greece
- 5 Royal Opera House question?
- 6 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 7 2 full days in Paris
- 8 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 3 days in Rome
- 10 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 11 Central London Hotels
- 12 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 13 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 14 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 15 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 16 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 17 ITALY
- 18 Help with Madrid Location
- 19 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 20 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 21 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 22 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 23 Oslo or Stockholm?
- 24 Trip Report: Arles, Dordogne and Paris, June-July 2014
- 25 Aix-en-Provence to Paris