I'm going to Italy and Croatia this summer for a few weeks and would like to have a cell phone to keep in touch with my family and friends back here. I've got a BlackBerry Storm2 (VX9550), so it is GSM capable. I'm trying to find the best way to keep in touch without paying a lot for cell usage. Initially, we were told that we could use SkypeMobile for free, but have since found out that it is not able to be used in Europe yet. I would be ok with only using my cell phone's internet capabilities to update Facebook and communicate via e-mail, but I am not sure if there is a charge for that as well or anything. If anyone has any knowledge of this, any other suggestions, or anything else that would help that would be great! Thanks!!
Verizon cell phone to use in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 Welcome
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 hotels in Seville
- 8 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 9 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Three days in Spain
- 13 Location of hotel in Rome
- 14 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Need advice for this
- 17 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?