We're hoping to do a family ski trip to Europe this February and are debating options. We are a family for four with kids aged 18 and 15 and are all advanced skiiers. We're considering Chamonix or Verbier at this point because we think they will offer us the most reliable snow, good options in terms of advanced terrain and also not too far from one of the World Cup races we're hoping to see during our trip. Does anyone have any experience with either of these and have have thoughts one way or another. We've traveled to Wengen/Grindelwald area in the summer and absolutely loved the hiking there, but want to go someplace different for this trip. Thanks in advance for your help!.
Verbier or Chamonix Ski Trip????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 3 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 6 one last portugal car rental question
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 14 A drive in Europe
- 15 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 16 Prague - Tram #22
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break