We're hoping to do a family ski trip to Europe this February and are debating options. We are a family for four with kids aged 18 and 15 and are all advanced skiiers. We're considering Chamonix or Verbier at this point because we think they will offer us the most reliable snow, good options in terms of advanced terrain and also not too far from one of the World Cup races we're hoping to see during our trip. Does anyone have any experience with either of these and have have thoughts one way or another. We've traveled to Wengen/Grindelwald area in the summer and absolutely loved the hiking there, but want to go someplace different for this trip. Thanks in advance for your help!.
Verbier or Chamonix Ski Trip????
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 3 Prague Main Train Station
- 4 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 5 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 8 When to visit Provence updated info
- 9 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 12 Itinerary Questions
- 13 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 14 Medieval Tallinn
- 15 Italian language schools
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 18 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 19 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 20 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 21 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 22 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 23 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 24 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 25 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican