My husband and I will be in Venice for 4 weeks. We've travelled often to Venice and have our favorite Trattorie and Osterie but we are always ready to try new places. Thank you in advance for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to get a cheaper Louis Vuitton bags and wallets
- 2 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 5 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 6 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 7 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 8 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 9 Dining with the writers
- 10 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 11 2 weeks in Prague
- 12 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 13 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 14 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 15 York - Time for tea!
- 16 Amalfi or Positano
- 17 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 18 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 19 Touring Wales
- 20 Cordoba or Granada?
- 21 3 nights in Tuscany
- 22 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 23 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed