My husband and I will be in Venice for 4 weeks. We've travelled often to Venice and have our favorite Trattorie and Osterie but we are always ready to try new places. Thank you in advance for suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 2 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 3 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 4 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 5 Les Invalides Night Show
- 6 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 7 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 10 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 11 Shuttle service from Munich to Prague
- 12 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 13 Comments on Apt Location in Madrid
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Camogli and surrounds
- 17 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 18 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 21 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 22 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 23 Shorts in South of France?
- 24 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 25 Good mobile plan for traveller