Planning a trip in August with my sister age 45 and 50. We will be in Paris for 2 weeks then plan to fly from Paris to venice 3 nights, florence 3 nights Rome 4 nights. Thinking of doing lad only tour, but i know it will be boring. I could plan the trip on my own my only concern is travelling with luggage from airport to hotel and city to city any suggestions???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Flamenco in October
- 4 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 5 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 8 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 9 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 13 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 16 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 17 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 18 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 21 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 22 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 23 Questions about Polish sights
- 24 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 25 More earthquakes in central Italy