Planning a trip in August with my sister age 45 and 50. We will be in Paris for 2 weeks then plan to fly from Paris to venice 3 nights, florence 3 nights Rome 4 nights. Thinking of doing lad only tour, but i know it will be boring. I could plan the trip on my own my only concern is travelling with luggage from airport to hotel and city to city any suggestions???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 2 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 3 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 6 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 7 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 8 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 9 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 10 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 11 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 16 Bruges
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 19 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 20 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 21 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 Planning A trip
- 24 A week in the Occitanie
- 25 Question about Loire Valley châteaux