Planning a trip in August with my sister age 45 and 50. We will be in Paris for 2 weeks then plan to fly from Paris to venice 3 nights, florence 3 nights Rome 4 nights. Thinking of doing lad only tour, but i know it will be boring. I could plan the trip on my own my only concern is travelling with luggage from airport to hotel and city to city any suggestions???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 2 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 3 St Denis Cathedral
- 4 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 8 How to rent a car
- 9 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Day trips from Florence
- 12 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 13 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Perugia
- 17 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 18 May get together in Paris
- 19 Paris in September
- 20 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now