I have booked a 5* hotel in Rome for 3 nights as its my boyfriends 40th birthday. I was thinking about extending the trip (working backwards so we finish in Rome) and perhaps flying into Venice (Milan otherwise) and then going to Florence & then Rome.
The following is what I have in mind.
2 days -Venice
(Catch train to Florence)
(Catch train to Rome)
(Fly back to the UK)
What are your thoughts, is this do-able?
Can anyone suggest any nice hotels in Venice & Florence? (3/4*)
Also, does anyone have an idea on where to go for a really romantic meal in Rome for the actual day of his birthday?
Many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노주소¨바카라
- 2 바카라이야기＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트주소⊃인터넷카지노주소
- 3 드림게임＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라□아시안카지노
- 4 바카라도박■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ゑ슈퍼카지노
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Beaune France
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 advance tickets?
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 Corpus Christi in Toledo?