Logged onto the trenitalia website, which in my opinion is a little complicated. Do the faster trains run all of the time? Which type of fast train is recommended? Is there a great difference between first and second class?
Venice/Florence/Rome train travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 2 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 3 Santorini transportation
- 4 Touring Dover Castle
- 5 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 6 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 7 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 8 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 9 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 10 Cell phones in Ireland
- 11 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 12 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 13 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 14 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 17 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 21 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 22 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 23 3 weeks in Europe
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover