I'll be in Europe late July early August for 10 - 14 days, some of which I'll be spending in Paris. I know August is not a great time to spend in Italy. I don't, unfortunately, have other travel date options. Is there any way to blunt the impact of the heat and crowds, such as hotels that will keep me away from most of the crowds, best times to see the Uffizi/Accademia/Sistine Chapel? I'm an early morning person and am happy to be up at, even before, dawn, if that helps.
I can navigate Paris well, but I'm not very experienced when it comes to Italy.
Any advice, suggestions and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON printer Installation CONTACT☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h Supp0rt care
- 2 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 3 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 4 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 5 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 6 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Train Through Spain
- 10 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 13 Italy June 6-16
- 14 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 15 Help with Algarve resort/ driver and excursions for big family trip?
- 16 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 17 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 18 hill of crosses
- 19 Planning A trip
- 20 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Barcelona - Safety/Language/Trip Ideas
- 23 Itinerary for European trip with 18 year old son
- 24 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 25 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh