I'll be in Europe late July early August for 10 - 14 days, some of which I'll be spending in Paris. I know August is not a great time to spend in Italy. I don't, unfortunately, have other travel date options. Is there any way to blunt the impact of the heat and crowds, such as hotels that will keep me away from most of the crowds, best times to see the Uffizi/Accademia/Sistine Chapel? I'm an early morning person and am happy to be up at, even before, dawn, if that helps.
I can navigate Paris well, but I'm not very experienced when it comes to Italy.
Any advice, suggestions and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 4 London is it worth it?
- 5 First visit to London
- 6 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 7 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 8 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 9 Paris and Normandy
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 12 Florence or Genoa airport - Flying from Barcelona to get to Cinque Terre?
- 13 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 14 Help me make this possible!
- 15 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 Car Rental
- 18 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 19 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 20 Awful experience with Ace Car Rental Iceland
- 21 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 22 Balkans
- 23 My first trip to Crete
- 24 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 25 Ireland Trip