I'll be in Europe late July early August for 10 - 14 days, some of which I'll be spending in Paris. I know August is not a great time to spend in Italy. I don't, unfortunately, have other travel date options. Is there any way to blunt the impact of the heat and crowds, such as hotels that will keep me away from most of the crowds, best times to see the Uffizi/Accademia/Sistine Chapel? I'm an early morning person and am happy to be up at, even before, dawn, if that helps.
I can navigate Paris well, but I'm not very experienced when it comes to Italy.
Any advice, suggestions and recommendations will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임사이트州【→ WOP88.ＣoM ←】州제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 2 싱가폴바카라♞⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞♞슈퍼카지노싱가폴바카라
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 마닐라바카라✎⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✎슈퍼카지노마닐라바카라
- 5 베스트바카라☬⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞☬슈퍼카지노베스트바카라
- 6 크라운바카라웃⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞웃슈퍼카지노크라운바카라
- 7 아시아바카라இ⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞இ슈퍼카지노아시아바카라
- 8 코리아바카라¶⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞¶슈퍼카지노코리아바카라
- 9 워커힐바카라✸⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✸슈퍼카지노워커힐바카라
- 10 센토사바카라✱⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✱슈퍼카지노센토사바카라
- 11 투게더바카라✤⋟[ AGS98.zz.am ]⋞✤슈퍼카지노투게더바카라
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 19 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 20 Spanish Language Immersion for young teenager in SPAIN
- 21 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 22 HELP PLEASE! Skiing in Zermatt this March
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 family holiday Rome&Venice