We have five full days in Italy- air tickets in and out of Rome and cannot be changed.
We're thiking of spending two days in Rome, then we're not sure about the three other days. Should we spend a day in Florence, take the train to Venice and spend the night there, then spend the last night in Bologna?
Or should we use Florence as a base for three nights, then take day trips to Venice, Bologna, and possibly Siena?
Would you save Venice for a nother trip to Northern Italy as it is a little out of the way?
Our flight out of Rome leaves at 15:50 on day number 6. So I think we can actually take the train back to Rome in the morning of our flight out of Rome from either Florence or Bologna.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘양방 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 3 Italy in a week
- 4 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 9 Germany-Car or Train
- 10 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 11 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 12 SURPRISE TRIP
- 13 Jewish Vienna
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Reaching the Lake District
- 16 Positano Hotel in September
- 17 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 18 seat reservations
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 21 Brussels flower tapestry
- 22 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 23 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 24 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 25 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
Venice/Bologna as day trips from Florence or should we stay there?