We are visiting Venice in September with 2 kids (ages 5 and 3) and 4 adults. Can you recommend a good area to stay in? We are thinking of staying at the Westin Europa & Regina but if we can find an apartment through AirBNB, that would be better.
Please recommend some central areas to stay in as well as some must-see things that are kid friendly.
Kid friendly and vegetarian friendly restaurant recommendations are welcomed too.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 2 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 8 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 9 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 11 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 12 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 13 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 Road trip with our dog
- 16 Can parking
- 17 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 18 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 19 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 20 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 21 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 22 Douro Valley in January?
- 23 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 24 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 25 Munich and....???