can anybody suggest an itinerary for a 2 day visit to Venice with a 4 ,7 and 10 year olds in August.We are then catching a train to Gardaland on lake Garda
I appreciate it will be hot and busy ,a trip down the grand canal on a water taxi the Rialto bridge and St Marks are a must,but otherwise what would people suggest?
Obviously the kids are a little young for museums and art.We are staying in Mestre,so any parks and playgrounds and children friendly restaurants would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Never Mind"
- 2 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 3 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 4 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 5 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 6 Via del Sale, Italy
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 9 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 10 Nafplio to Hydra
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 13 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 14 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 17 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 18 Prague itinerary advice
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 22 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 23 Italian lakes
- 24 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 25 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?