can anybody suggest an itinerary for a 2 day visit to Venice with a 4 ,7 and 10 year olds in August.We are then catching a train to Gardaland on lake Garda
I appreciate it will be hot and busy ,a trip down the grand canal on a water taxi the Rialto bridge and St Marks are a must,but otherwise what would people suggest?
Obviously the kids are a little young for museums and art.We are staying in Mestre,so any parks and playgrounds and children friendly restaurants would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 2 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 5 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 8 PARIS
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 13 Sicily help
- 14 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 15 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 16 Christmas markets
- 17 Airline to Rome
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 monograms vacation tours
- 20 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 21 Towns around Lucca
- 22 Thinking about the Fjords
- 23 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 24 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London