My husband and I would like to spend about one week in Venice to celebrate my 60th birthday. I do not want to go in the summer. Is the winter too cold? When would be the best time to visit? Thanks!
Venice-when is the best time to go for a romantic trip with my husband?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 3 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 4 Positano, Italy
- 5 Nice Video about Poland
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 8 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 9 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Vienna highlights
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Where to stay in Rome
- 21 Estonia Amber
- 22 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Munich
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium