My husband and I would like to spend about one week in Venice to celebrate my 60th birthday. I do not want to go in the summer. Is the winter too cold? When would be the best time to visit? Thanks!
Venice-when is the best time to go for a romantic trip with my husband?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 2 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 3 which cities in umbria to visit
- 4 Paris in August with family
- 5 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 6 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 7 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 8 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 9 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Schengen Visa while changing jobs?
- 12 Hallwag maps
- 13 From Toulouse train station to Toulouse Airport
- 14 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 15 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 16 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 17 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 18 Chip & Pin Only
- 19 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno
- 22 Question about 6 days unlimited Jungfrau pass
- 23 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1