Hello. We will arrive mid-day in Venice on the Eurostar from Florence, luggage in tow. My husband has never seen Venice, and I'd love to take a water taxi from the station to our hotel (Europa & Regina). Is the train station right on the water (sorry for the ignorance of this question!)? Do you need to arrange for a private water taxi in advance (like you would a private driver from Naples to Positano, for instance)? Any idea how long the trip is and how expensive? Any info is appreciated!
Venice water taxi from train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 2 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 3 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 4 Day trip on the Rhine
- 5 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 6 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 7 Munich with a car?
- 8 Toulouse and beyond -
- 9 One week in Venice - trips
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 12 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 13 UK for 12 days !
- 14 Estonia Amber
- 15 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 18 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 19 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 20 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 21 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 25 Germany-berlin marathon