Hello. We will arrive mid-day in Venice on the Eurostar from Florence, luggage in tow. My husband has never seen Venice, and I'd love to take a water taxi from the station to our hotel (Europa & Regina). Is the train station right on the water (sorry for the ignorance of this question!)? Do you need to arrange for a private water taxi in advance (like you would a private driver from Naples to Positano, for instance)? Any idea how long the trip is and how expensive? Any info is appreciated!
Venice water taxi from train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 2 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 Hotel in Venice
- 5 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 6 Getting married planning 6-8 week honeymoon in Europe & need YOUR advice!
- 7 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 11 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 12 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 13 train to Vernon France
- 14 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 15 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 18 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 19 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 20 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 21 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 22 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 please help with itinerary in sicily