Hello. We will arrive mid-day in Venice on the Eurostar from Florence, luggage in tow. My husband has never seen Venice, and I'd love to take a water taxi from the station to our hotel (Europa & Regina). Is the train station right on the water (sorry for the ignorance of this question!)? Do you need to arrange for a private water taxi in advance (like you would a private driver from Naples to Positano, for instance)? Any idea how long the trip is and how expensive? Any info is appreciated!
Venice water taxi from train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 3 Shipping Prosecco
- 4 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 5 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 8 Your favourite places in Bath
- 9 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 10 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 11 Italy and Croatia
- 12 Europe Tour with Kids
- 13 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Lakes District UK
- 16 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 17 Kimhe--flamenco
- 18 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 19 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 20 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 21 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 22 Italy 14 days
- 23 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 24 One night Athens-what area to stay in.?
- 25 Best way to get from paris to florence?