Hello. We will arrive mid-day in Venice on the Eurostar from Florence, luggage in tow. My husband has never seen Venice, and I'd love to take a water taxi from the station to our hotel (Europa & Regina). Is the train station right on the water (sorry for the ignorance of this question!)? Do you need to arrange for a private water taxi in advance (like you would a private driver from Naples to Positano, for instance)? Any idea how long the trip is and how expensive? Any info is appreciated!
Venice water taxi from train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Venice really dirty?
- 2 Where to go in France mid July?
- 3 Help with England/Wales tour
- 4 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 5 trip to norway
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 10 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 11 Best beach town in Italy?
- 12 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 13 Cotswold Churches
- 14 A Greek sojourn
- 15 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 18 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 20 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 21 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part