Hello. We will arrive mid-day in Venice on the Eurostar from Florence, luggage in tow. My husband has never seen Venice, and I'd love to take a water taxi from the station to our hotel (Europa & Regina). Is the train station right on the water (sorry for the ignorance of this question!)? Do you need to arrange for a private water taxi in advance (like you would a private driver from Naples to Positano, for instance)? Any idea how long the trip is and how expensive? Any info is appreciated!
Venice water taxi from train station
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 biking tours in Italy?
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 9 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 10 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Italy Countryside
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 French Basque region
- 17 Vegan in Germany?
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival