So I think my husband and I will probably decide to visit Venice in mid December. I would like to know from anyone that has been there how did you experience the city, is it a very expensive city and also if you stay in Venice Lido,how much does the water bus taxi's cost you? (Seeing that accommodation in Venice Lido is cheaper than in Venice?)
Would you recommend visiting Venice for the weekend and feel that it was worth your money?
Thank you for the help so far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 top Scams in Paris
- 2 RHK's Spring Trip
- 3 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 4 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 5 A day in Killarney
- 6 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 7 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 8 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 9 Finalizing Itinerary
- 10 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 11 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 12 15 nights in Italy
- 13 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 14 data sim card for france
- 15 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 16 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 17 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 18 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 19 Rome Private Tours
- 20 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 21 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 22 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 24 Driving through French Alps to Italy
- 25 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales