So I think my husband and I will probably decide to visit Venice in mid December. I would like to know from anyone that has been there how did you experience the city, is it a very expensive city and also if you stay in Venice Lido,how much does the water bus taxi's cost you? (Seeing that accommodation in Venice Lido is cheaper than in Venice?)
Would you recommend visiting Venice for the weekend and feel that it was worth your money?
Thank you for the help so far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 Campania in June, July, September
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 7 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 8 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 9 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 10 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 11 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 14 November in Rome
- 15 Germany or Sweden
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 18 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 19 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Trip Report: 17 glorious days in Northern Spain
- 22 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 25 London vacation rental agency