So I think my husband and I will probably decide to visit Venice in mid December. I would like to know from anyone that has been there how did you experience the city, is it a very expensive city and also if you stay in Venice Lido,how much does the water bus taxi's cost you? (Seeing that accommodation in Venice Lido is cheaper than in Venice?)
Would you recommend visiting Venice for the weekend and feel that it was worth your money?
Thank you for the help so far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 2 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 3 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 4 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 5 Advices about our itiniary
- 6 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 7 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 8 Global Travel Warning...
- 9 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 10 Private transportation
- 11 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 A week in Burgundy
- 14 Paris Under Seige...
- 15 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 16 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 17 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 19 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 20 Safety concerns?
- 21 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 22 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 23 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 24 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 25 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?