So I think my husband and I will probably decide to visit Venice in mid December. I would like to know from anyone that has been there how did you experience the city, is it a very expensive city and also if you stay in Venice Lido,how much does the water bus taxi's cost you? (Seeing that accommodation in Venice Lido is cheaper than in Venice?)
Would you recommend visiting Venice for the weekend and feel that it was worth your money?
Thank you for the help so far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 2 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 3 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 4 Croatia travel ideas
- 5 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 6 River Boat Cruise
- 7 Public Transport information App/Website
- 8 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 9 Hotel advice
- 10 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 11 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 12 Dropping off a rental car in Chiusi question
- 13 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 14 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 15 London with kids
- 16 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 17 Best Route Belmonte to Pinhao
- 18 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 19 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 20 Pousadas in Portugal
- 21 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 22 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 25 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais