So I think my husband and I will probably decide to visit Venice in mid December. I would like to know from anyone that has been there how did you experience the city, is it a very expensive city and also if you stay in Venice Lido,how much does the water bus taxi's cost you? (Seeing that accommodation in Venice Lido is cheaper than in Venice?)
Would you recommend visiting Venice for the weekend and feel that it was worth your money?
Thank you for the help so far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 2 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 3 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 4 Norwegian air
- 5 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 6 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 7 help with 21 days-croatia
- 8 London Paris
- 9 14 days in Greece
- 10 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 11 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 12 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 13 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 14 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 15 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 16 What clothes?
- 17 Early flight from Nice
- 18 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 19 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule
- 20 London dining service charge
- 21 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 22 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 23 Toulouse Hotels - Grand Hotel de l'Opera versus Le Grand Balcon
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 Lost speeding fine notice