So I think my husband and I will probably decide to visit Venice in mid December. I would like to know from anyone that has been there how did you experience the city, is it a very expensive city and also if you stay in Venice Lido,how much does the water bus taxi's cost you? (Seeing that accommodation in Venice Lido is cheaper than in Venice?)
Would you recommend visiting Venice for the weekend and feel that it was worth your money?
Thank you for the help so far.
Venice vs Venice Lido
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 4 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 5 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 6 London neighborhood suggestions
- 7 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 8 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 14 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 15 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 20 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 23 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 24 german rail ticket question
- 25 Tipping in Greece