So I think my husband and I will probably decide to visit Venice in mid December. I would like to know from anyone that has been there how did you experience the city, is it a very expensive city and also if you stay in Venice Lido,how much does the water bus taxi's cost you? (Seeing that accommodation in Venice Lido is cheaper than in Venice?)
Would you recommend visiting Venice for the weekend and feel that it was worth your money?
Thank you for the help so far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Late June 2017 - Capri/Amalfi Coast vs Serengeti Safari
- 2 Car service of choice in Rome? Uber?
- 3 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 4 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 5 Where to go in March??
- 6 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 7 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 8 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 9 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 10 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 11 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 12 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 13 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 14 please revew provence agenda
- 15 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 16 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 17 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 18 Age limitation for car rental
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 21 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 22 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 23 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 24 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 25 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris