So I think my husband and I will probably decide to visit Venice in mid December. I would like to know from anyone that has been there how did you experience the city, is it a very expensive city and also if you stay in Venice Lido,how much does the water bus taxi's cost you? (Seeing that accommodation in Venice Lido is cheaper than in Venice?)
Would you recommend visiting Venice for the weekend and feel that it was worth your money?
Thank you for the help so far.
Venice vs Venice Lido
- 1 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 2 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 3 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 4 France by rail or car?
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 London at Xmas
- 7 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 8 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 11 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 12 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 13 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 14 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 17 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 18 Where are the best markets in Rome?
- 19 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 20 Football (soccer) matches in July
- 21 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS
- 22 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 23 Which tour company would be best?
- 24 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 25 Paris in 8 days ALONE