I'm planning 14 to 17 days in September to visit Venice, Vienna, and Prague. Although i usually tent a car, it looks like going by rail is the best way to go anout it. This will be a first time in these cities, so information about must sees, comfortable, but not expensive lodging, and even optimal dates would be greatly appreciated. There will be two if us travelling- we can pack light, and we're very flexible, and not afraid of getting lost while exploring off the beaten path!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 2 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 3 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 4 Le Marche, Italy
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 7 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 8 Seville Itinerary
- 9 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 10 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 11 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 12 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 13 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 14 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 15 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 16 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 17 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 18 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 19 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 20 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 21 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 22 Ballet Bolshoi
- 23 Belgian airports
- 24 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 25 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?