I'm planning 14 to 17 days in September to visit Venice, Vienna, and Prague. Although i usually tent a car, it looks like going by rail is the best way to go anout it. This will be a first time in these cities, so information about must sees, comfortable, but not expensive lodging, and even optimal dates would be greatly appreciated. There will be two if us travelling- we can pack light, and we're very flexible, and not afraid of getting lost while exploring off the beaten path!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 4 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 5 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 6 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 7 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 8 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 9 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 10 Shoes in Scotland
- 11 Engadine Valley help
- 12 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 13 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 14 Naples, Italy
- 15 Ireland in April
- 16 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 17 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 18 French restaurants
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 Tuscany 6 nights
- 21 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 22 Ireland travel passport question
- 23 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 24 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 25 Planning a European Trip