I'm planning 14 to 17 days in September to visit Venice, Vienna, and Prague. Although i usually tent a car, it looks like going by rail is the best way to go anout it. This will be a first time in these cities, so information about must sees, comfortable, but not expensive lodging, and even optimal dates would be greatly appreciated. There will be two if us travelling- we can pack light, and we're very flexible, and not afraid of getting lost while exploring off the beaten path!
Venice., Vienna & Prague in september
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 4 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 5 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 6 Cylades Island Hopping
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 9 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 10 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 11 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 12 Scuol, Switzerland
- 13 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 14 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 15 Iwango went…to Nice
- 16 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 17 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 20 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 21 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 22 Taormina Sicily
- 23 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 24 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 25 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland