I'm planning 14 to 17 days in September to visit Venice, Vienna, and Prague. Although i usually tent a car, it looks like going by rail is the best way to go anout it. This will be a first time in these cities, so information about must sees, comfortable, but not expensive lodging, and even optimal dates would be greatly appreciated. There will be two if us travelling- we can pack light, and we're very flexible, and not afraid of getting lost while exploring off the beaten path!
Venice., Vienna & Prague in september
- 1 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 2 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 7 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 Travel by train or bus
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 16 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 19 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 20 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 21 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 22 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 23 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 24 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 25 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?