I'm planning 14 to 17 days in September to visit Venice, Vienna, and Prague. Although i usually tent a car, it looks like going by rail is the best way to go anout it. This will be a first time in these cities, so information about must sees, comfortable, but not expensive lodging, and even optimal dates would be greatly appreciated. There will be two if us travelling- we can pack light, and we're very flexible, and not afraid of getting lost while exploring off the beaten path!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cheap food in london
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 Eating Indian In London
- 4 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 Sundays in Puglia
- 8 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 9 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 12 K-Day
- 13 ATM at airport
- 14 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 Flat in London
- 17 Lay over time
- 18 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 25 Spain in December