I'm planning 14 to 17 days in September to visit Venice, Vienna, and Prague. Although i usually tent a car, it looks like going by rail is the best way to go anout it. This will be a first time in these cities, so information about must sees, comfortable, but not expensive lodging, and even optimal dates would be greatly appreciated. There will be two if us travelling- we can pack light, and we're very flexible, and not afraid of getting lost while exploring off the beaten path!
Venice., Vienna & Prague in september
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 2 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 3 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Renting an apt.
- 6 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 7 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 8 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 9 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 10 How tough are they with carry-ons for intra European flights?
- 11 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 12 Amalfi coast in May
- 13 Paris winter sales
- 14 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 15 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 16 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 19 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 20 Train to Harry Potter Studio---Tips?
- 21 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 22 Open Jaw Ticket...NYC-LHR;FCO-NYC Cost
- 23 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 24 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 25 Greece after the Vote