I'm planning 14 to 17 days in September to visit Venice, Vienna, and Prague. Although i usually tent a car, it looks like going by rail is the best way to go anout it. This will be a first time in these cities, so information about must sees, comfortable, but not expensive lodging, and even optimal dates would be greatly appreciated. There will be two if us travelling- we can pack light, and we're very flexible, and not afraid of getting lost while exploring off the beaten path!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping in Paris
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 4 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 5 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 6 10 nights in France
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 9 Best Italian beach with teens
- 10 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 11 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
- 12 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 13 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 14 Where to stop along the way
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 17 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 18 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 19 planning confusion
- 20 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 21 Scotland Highlands
- 22 Relaxing destinations?
- 23 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 24 3 Wake-up calls
- 25 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?