I'm planning 14 to 17 days in September to visit Venice, Vienna, and Prague. Although i usually tent a car, it looks like going by rail is the best way to go anout it. This will be a first time in these cities, so information about must sees, comfortable, but not expensive lodging, and even optimal dates would be greatly appreciated. There will be two if us travelling- we can pack light, and we're very flexible, and not afraid of getting lost while exploring off the beaten path!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few more questions about Brittany
- 2 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 3 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 4 Positano or Sorrento?
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 4 days each in London and Paris
- 7 Paris in November
- 8 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 9 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 10 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 11 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 13 London Theater
- 14 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 15 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 16 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 17 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 19 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 20 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 21 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 22 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 23 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Switzerland in September