I'm planning 14 to 17 days in September to visit Venice, Vienna, and Prague. Although i usually tent a car, it looks like going by rail is the best way to go anout it. This will be a first time in these cities, so information about must sees, comfortable, but not expensive lodging, and even optimal dates would be greatly appreciated. There will be two if us travelling- we can pack light, and we're very flexible, and not afraid of getting lost while exploring off the beaten path!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 2 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 3 Undisclsoed location
- 4 Need help with my itinerary
- 5 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 6 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 7 Chamonix to Paris
- 8 Italy bus or train
- 9 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 10 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 11 Paris in September
- 12 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 13 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 help with Italy itinerary
- 16 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 17 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 18 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 19 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 20 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 21 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 22 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 23 Praiano
- 24 Rome-Itinerary
- 25 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona