My husband and I are starting our honeymoon in Venice next weekend, but we only have one full day in Venice.
We wanted to know your thoughts about the Doge's palace and if you feel we need a tour guide for this, or should we skip the private tour guide, and buy tickets for the secret itinerary tour? We are worried about long lines... If we buy tickets for the secret itinerary tour- do we have to wait on a long line?
Is the church definitely worth seeing? We know the time we are going to Venice will be very crowded!
We also are planning on taking a water taxi to San Giorgio Maggiore.
If we have one day in Venice what are the Must Sees?? Someone told us about a private tour guide that takes you around Venice for 4 hours, and I wanted to know if you feel this is necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 4 Uber vs. TfL
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 7 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 8 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 9 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 10 Alitala
- 11 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 12 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 13 celticmoon, a quick question
- 14 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 What fresh hell is this?
- 17 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 18 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 19 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 20 Which Train Station in Venice
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 22 Greek Village
- 23 Berlin
- 24 Bordeaux to Nice
- 25 Austrian Train Purchase from US