My husband and I are starting our honeymoon in Venice next weekend, but we only have one full day in Venice.
We wanted to know your thoughts about the Doge's palace and if you feel we need a tour guide for this, or should we skip the private tour guide, and buy tickets for the secret itinerary tour? We are worried about long lines... If we buy tickets for the secret itinerary tour- do we have to wait on a long line?
Is the church definitely worth seeing? We know the time we are going to Venice will be very crowded!
We also are planning on taking a water taxi to San Giorgio Maggiore.
If we have one day in Venice what are the Must Sees?? Someone told us about a private tour guide that takes you around Venice for 4 hours, and I wanted to know if you feel this is necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Purchasing Kosta Boda in Stockholm. Firsts and seconds
- 2 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 3 Villa Ephrussi Rothschild
- 4 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 5 Algarve - is it for me?
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 8 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 9 Itinery help Crete
- 10 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Street parking in Barcelona?
- 14 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 16 Swiss Train Travel Help
- 17 Madrid food advice needed
- 18 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 19 Iceland trip report!
- 20 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 21 Paris for children
- 22 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 23 Naples + Walking Tour
- 24 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 25 Need hotel in Athens