My husband and I are starting our honeymoon in Venice next weekend, but we only have one full day in Venice.
We wanted to know your thoughts about the Doge's palace and if you feel we need a tour guide for this, or should we skip the private tour guide, and buy tickets for the secret itinerary tour? We are worried about long lines... If we buy tickets for the secret itinerary tour- do we have to wait on a long line?
Is the church definitely worth seeing? We know the time we are going to Venice will be very crowded!
We also are planning on taking a water taxi to San Giorgio Maggiore.
If we have one day in Venice what are the Must Sees?? Someone told us about a private tour guide that takes you around Venice for 4 hours, and I wanted to know if you feel this is necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 Wake Up Mods
- 3 help with europe itinary
- 4 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 5 One Day in Vienna
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 Trip in September
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 Escorted tours Norway
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 12 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 14 Help with basic itinerary
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 One week in London with kids
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 20 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 21 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 22 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 23 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal