My husband and I are starting our honeymoon in Venice next weekend, but we only have one full day in Venice.
We wanted to know your thoughts about the Doge's palace and if you feel we need a tour guide for this, or should we skip the private tour guide, and buy tickets for the secret itinerary tour? We are worried about long lines... If we buy tickets for the secret itinerary tour- do we have to wait on a long line?
Is the church definitely worth seeing? We know the time we are going to Venice will be very crowded!
We also are planning on taking a water taxi to San Giorgio Maggiore.
If we have one day in Venice what are the Must Sees?? Someone told us about a private tour guide that takes you around Venice for 4 hours, and I wanted to know if you feel this is necessary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 2 인터넷카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 3 라이브카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 생중계카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 5 온라인카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 6 실시간카지노」「 ((→ BOB248。COM ←)) 」슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 7 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 8 No Periods in British Written English!
- 9 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 10 Day trips around Vienna
- 11 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 13 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 14 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 15 Vacation
- 16 Rouen Tour Companies
- 17 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Praiano hotel question
- 20 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 21 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 22 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Italy bus or train