I had a multi page map and timetable for Venice in 2009, but I can't remember where I got it.
Are these easy to come by? Where can I pick one up? Will they be where I buy my vaporetti pass?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Mass, on a Sunday, in Rome
- 2 One Way... trust or bust?
- 3 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 4 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 5 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 6 American Style Restaurants in London
- 7 Walking GPS?
- 8 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 9 July 2-5, 2012 Int'l Philosphy Conference at Assos, Turkey (near Troy)
- 10 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 11 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 12 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 13 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 14 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 15 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 16 Portugal trains
- 17 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 18 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 19 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 20 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 22 3-ish Countries in 3 Weeks?
- 23 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 24 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 25 12 days in the Italian Lakes