I had a multi page map and timetable for Venice in 2009, but I can't remember where I got it.
Are these easy to come by? Where can I pick one up? Will they be where I buy my vaporetti pass?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in January?
- 2 YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 3 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 4 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 9 Top Tapas Tascas
- 10 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 11 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Insurance on rental car options
- 14 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 15 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 16 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 17 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 18 Keukenhof in May?
- 19 Happy birthday ATM
- 20 24 hours in Paris
- 21 Istanbul at Easter
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 tickets for Wimbledon
- 24 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 25 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye