Traveling to Italy next month and have a few questions for you experts. Plan to arrive in Venice and stay for three nights before heading to Tuscany. Will be renting a car with AutoEurope, where would be the best place to pick up on the way out of Venice? Last year we stayed at Villa Vignamaggio and loved it. Interested if anyone has suggestions regarding another place to stay that might be in a different location, but equally as nice. Plan to stay in Tuscany for five nights then on to Florence for four nights.
Venice, Tuscany, Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 2 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 3 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 4 London during Christmas week
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 7 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 8 Luggage sizing
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 12 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 13 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 14 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Eleanor's Pages
- 17 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 18 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 20 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 21 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 22 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 23 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 24 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 25 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive