Traveling to Italy next month and have a few questions for you experts. Plan to arrive in Venice and stay for three nights before heading to Tuscany. Will be renting a car with AutoEurope, where would be the best place to pick up on the way out of Venice? Last year we stayed at Villa Vignamaggio and loved it. Interested if anyone has suggestions regarding another place to stay that might be in a different location, but equally as nice. Plan to stay in Tuscany for five nights then on to Florence for four nights.
Venice, Tuscany, Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 4 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 5 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 6 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 nearby cities to london
- 9 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 9 days in turkey
- 12 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 17 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 18 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 19 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 20 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 21 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 22 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan