Traveling to Italy next month and have a few questions for you experts. Plan to arrive in Venice and stay for three nights before heading to Tuscany. Will be renting a car with AutoEurope, where would be the best place to pick up on the way out of Venice? Last year we stayed at Villa Vignamaggio and loved it. Interested if anyone has suggestions regarding another place to stay that might be in a different location, but equally as nice. Plan to stay in Tuscany for five nights then on to Florence for four nights.
Venice, Tuscany, Florence
- 1 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 2 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 3 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 4 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 5 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 6 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 7 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 8 Last monte Paris apartment
- 9 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 CIE TOURS? or Any other suggestions?
- 14 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 15 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 16 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 17 Travel tip- Florence to nice
- 18 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 19 Germany student visa to tourist visa
- 20 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 21 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 24 Mobile Phone Users Cut International telephone charges
- 25 Airport transfer from Sorrento to Naples