Traveling to Italy next month and have a few questions for you experts. Plan to arrive in Venice and stay for three nights before heading to Tuscany. Will be renting a car with AutoEurope, where would be the best place to pick up on the way out of Venice? Last year we stayed at Villa Vignamaggio and loved it. Interested if anyone has suggestions regarding another place to stay that might be in a different location, but equally as nice. Plan to stay in Tuscany for five nights then on to Florence for four nights.
Venice, Tuscany, Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 2 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 American Express
- 11 Airport ATMs
- 12 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 21 All Set To Go!!
- 22 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 23 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 24 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 25 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014