Traveling to Italy next month and have a few questions for you experts. Plan to arrive in Venice and stay for three nights before heading to Tuscany. Will be renting a car with AutoEurope, where would be the best place to pick up on the way out of Venice? Last year we stayed at Villa Vignamaggio and loved it. Interested if anyone has suggestions regarding another place to stay that might be in a different location, but equally as nice. Plan to stay in Tuscany for five nights then on to Florence for four nights.
Venice, Tuscany, Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 3 best time to book accommodation
- 4 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Stay near Paris
- 7 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Sicily - not a trip report
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 14 Questions for my German friends
- 15 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 16 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 23 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma