I am planning a 15 day (13 day really- fly out of pittsburgh friday and arrive saturday and return the second saturday). So far from my research I am most interested in Venice, Tuscany, and Amalfi Coast. I know Amalfi Coast is sort of out of the way from Venice and Tuscany area and am wondering if its doable/worth it. Ive seen many posts on Cinque Terre but honestly i just cant get over the Amalfi reviews and pictures and possible day trips (Capri!Pompeii!) I am honestly most interested in Tuscany and Amalfi and would only like to spend a few days in Venice as I know it is rather pricey. Below are what Im looking for:
Budget: $12,000 total for 2
Travel time: Early September 2016
Flying: Thinking of flying into Venice and out of Naples (suggestions??)
Vibe: Venice- sightseeing and gondola rides (any other suggestions??)
Tuscany- Relaxed country close to surrounding medieval towns. Plan on having a car for this portion. Good wineries nearby. Im thinking maybe Chianti B&B or private villa? I would like to relax, drink wine, horseback ride, visit medieval towns
Amalfi Coast- beach, cocktails, day trips to nearby attractions and towns
My questions are:
Is it possible? Would you even recommend?
Is there possibly a beautiful beach to visit in northern italy other than cinque terre (cinque terre just doesnt sound like what we are looking for- sounds like a big hiking town with no sandy beaches or one review said "no one knows how to make a cocktail") it just seems everyone likes Amalfi better than Cinque. Obviously, i understand better sandy beaches can be found in the caribbean but we can go there any time. We are looking for beach to swim at, with good food, and a good time!
If my line up would work- any suggestions on travel between? Places to stay at? Any regions in tuscany youl recommend?
Thanks for any help! I wish I had longer so I could see more
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 2 월드스타카지노＼❀＼『 NA754.ZE。AM 』＼월드스타카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 월드카지노【试【 SSK68。CoM 】试】슈퍼카지노월드카지노
- 4 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 5 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 6 토토사이트추천 ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ bus97.com ⋖ Ʊ ⋗ 카지노사이트추천
- 7 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 8 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 9 Praiana to Positano
- 10 강원랜드바카라【非【 SSK68。CoM 】非】슈퍼카지노강원랜드바카라
- 11 썬시티바카라【送【 SSK68。CoM 】送】슈퍼카지노썬시티바카라
- 12 에이플러스바카라【多【 SSK68。CoM 】多】슈퍼카지노에이플러스바카라
- 13 플러스바카라【立【 SSK68。CoM 】立】슈퍼카지노플러스바카라
- 14 월드바카라【少【 SSK68。CoM 】少】슈퍼카지노월드바카라
- 15 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 16 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 19 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 20 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 21 3 weeks in Italy and France with 2 kids.
- 22 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 23 Venice
- 24 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk