Need some expertise please. End of April planning a solo week long trip to Venice.
1. Will the timing be correct?
2. Any recomnendation of where to stay - can afford cost.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Edinburgh Questions...
- 3 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 4 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 5 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 6 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 7 Holding bags in Paris
- 8 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 9 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 10 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 11 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 13 Nonstop from Belfast to ...???
- 14 Help me celebrate my daughter's 10th Birthday in Austria!
- 15 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 16 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 17 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 18 ICELAND DAY 2 and 3!
- 19 Anyone ever used Northwest Walks or Sherpa for a C2C England hike?
- 20 SIXT car rental uk
- 21 Where to stay in Delft and Antwerp
- 22 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 23 Advice on Transportation - Berlin
- 24 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 25 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)